Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Mourinho
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Love or hate him he just gets players to perform for him.

matther01
    Free Member

Well done Chelsea…hope Utd join them in the last 8. Great to see English clubs progress

CaptJon
    Free Member

When they lose it is the fault of the players. When they win it is all Mourinho.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Great to see English clubs progress

Russian money launderer and a bunch of hired guns, you mean?

philbert31
    Free Member

perform for him.

Is it just me that get visions of Alan Partridge?

PrinceJohn

He seems like he’s losing it….

wrightyson
    Free Member

Youre right its not mourinho’s doing, he’s never really achieved much previously 🙄

CaptJon
    Free Member

That’s not what i said, though, is it?

binners

I think I like him even more since he’s become really, really grumpy

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

CFH in that context what footballer who doesn’t play for his local club isn’t a hired gun?

imnotverygood

What other manager would sprint 50 yards down the pitch, to pull players off the goal celebration bundle in order to give them tactical instructions? …….That way everyone sees him doing it 😉

zippykona

binners – Member
    I think I like him even more since he’s become really, really grumpy

POSTED 6 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

binners

😆

Klunk
    Free Member

CFH’s rose tinted glasses

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4CXY6TVBMc[/video]

wrightyson
    Free Member

Well what did you mean? They were shit at palace when they lost. Should we blame mourinho?

grum
    Free Member

I still haven’t forgiven him for the 2003 UEFA cup final. Probably the most cynical performance I have ever seen in football.

number18
    Free Member

matther01 – Member
    Well done Chelsea…hope Utd join them in the last 8. Great to see English clubs progress

They are now in the semi finals, last four.

loddrik
    Free Member

Can’t listen to him. He’s an idiot. Always complaining that when they lose it’s down to referees or that they are robbed etc. never admits they they were second best or can praise the opposition, it’s utterly pathetic.

PrinceJohn

& don’t forget being first in the league table isn’t as good as games in hand & Chelsea have absolutely no chance of winning the premier league this year.

Jamie
    Free Member

He is just doing his thing. What grinds my gears, is when the media are constantly banging on about how they know he is just doing it for effect, and they should ignore him. Then they carry on begging for scraps at his table.

This aside, I hope Real tonk Chelsea, and Liverpool + Man City finish above them.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Russian money launderer

The modern game is awash with questionable money, if you think CFC are the only ones culpable…think again.

seosamh77
    Free Member

grum – Member
    I still haven’t forgiven him for the 2003 UEFA cup final. Probably the most cynical performance I have ever seen in football.

seriously? 😆 time to let it pass I think! :mrgreen: personally I was more upset with douglas’s inability to keep his eyes open.

binners

Loddrik – that’s absolute cobblers, I’m afraid! When Crystal Palace deservedly beat them the other week, Jose apparently went straight into their dressing room and congratulated them on outplaying his team. He then went on to publicly bollock his players, mainly his strikers, but namely Torres, who had an absolute shocker of a game, because all they thought they needed to do was turn up.

You said you can’t listen to him. Maybe you should give it a go.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Play for him? they tried to win against a team they tried to win against last week but didn’t last week and did this week when their star players was injured…he is a genius What about Roberto he actually won it with this lot he must be a God 😉
    Sometimes we get carried away as he did [ Porto aside] what he did with great teams and great players.
    I would like to see him manage Stoke before I make a judgement – OK only semi seriously mean and he is clearly a great manager but not a great human being – some of his stuff at Real v Barca was borderline deranged tbh and he never quite broke them and alienated his own fans.
    Its interesting I was blind to all this deification when it was fergie [ for you Grum] 😛

loddrik
    Free Member

Loddrik – that’s absolute cobblers, I’m afraid! When Crystal Palace deservedly beat them the other week, Jose apparently went straight into their dressing room and congratulated them on outplaying his team. He then went on to publicly bollock his players, mainly his strikers, but namely Torres, who had an absolute shocker of a game, because all they thought they needed to do was turn up.
    You said you can’t listen to him. Maybe you should give it a go.

😆

So you’re listing one occasion. I’m afraid nearly every week on MOTD, unless they’ve won handsomely, he’ll be whinging and moaning as per usual. His ‘gracious’ losing is merely a way to get a point across, to his own team, to the fans and media. And if the other team would have been Liverpool or man city, do you think he’d have been in the dressing room congratulating?? Not a chance, he’d have been moaning about refereeing decisions or complaining about how ‘the better team lost’ despite everyone else clearly seeing that was far from the case, or not shaking hands with the opposition.

No he went to congratulate the winning team because it was just little crystal palace who are not a threat to Chelsea. He is far and away to worst whinging manager about right now. There’s no doubting he’s a good manager, but he’s a very poor sportsman and an extremely ungracious loser.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

an extremely ungracious loser.

show me a good loser and I’ll show you a loser

Tango-Man
    Free Member

He is a pillock

loddrik
    Free Member

an extremely ungracious loser.

Who said anything about being a ‘good’ loser?? It’s about being gracious in defeat.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It what we all teach our kids innit 🙄

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Gone from entertaining to self-parody to just annoying this season IMO.

PrinceJohn

Gone from entertaining to self-parody to just annoying this season IMO.

+1

johnj2000
    Free Member

He is a petulant little boy in the body of a man. Arse!

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Mourinho’ is closed to new replies.