Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mounting bolts for Gamut device
  • Rickos
    Free Member

Swapped my Gamut backplate from BB mount to a ISCG05 mount due to a new frame and the bloomin’ thing doesn’t come with the bolts to mount it on the ISCG mounts. How useless is that? So, anyway, there’s none listed as spares on CRC so anyone have a clue where I can get them from? They look very flat.

honourablegeorge

This E13 kit looks like it would do the trick, bolts look the same as what I had on my Gamut.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=66343

iang2jones
    Free Member

Rick, I’ve got a set u can borrow I think, u could take them down to handy man and get something similiar etc, if your out on Weds pm.

scruff
    Free Member

You can get various length flathead bolts on ebay for pence. The packaged MTB bolts take the wee wee for price.

Northwind

I’ve got an ISCG05 Gamut on a frame in the garage, I can have a look at the bolts tonight and see what they are. M5 or M6 countersunk I imagine.

Rickos
    Free Member

Aaah, Ian – you’ve stepped out of the lurking shadows I see. May not be out on Weds, but if I could pop by and pick them up that would be cool.
    I’ll drop you a text to arrange.

honourablegeorge – the bolts I sold with the double guide were proper flat headed, not domed or countersunk. E-13 know how to charge, huh?
    In the meantime I’ll check eBay. Thanks scruff.
    Northwind – that would be helpful, but don’t go out of your way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mounting bolts for Gamut device’ is closed to new replies.