Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Mountainbikes
  • drofluf
    Free Member

I’m considering buying a mountainbike but concerned about credibility. It won’t really be used for riding in Wales, Scotland or the lakes and will spend most of it’s time on my car or on display in my living room. I’m worried about resistance to the inevitable comments from my friends and family. Anyone own abike and regret it? I can’t afford to waste money on a frame that won’t give me instant credibility as a cool, rad, fearless rider.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Too far………..

paul9961
    Free Member

That stuff has been going on a loooong time…

yunki
    Free Member

cycling is for nerds.. this is a well known fact outside of the cycling community..

if you want to get some credibility with your fam forget buying a bike..

you need to start making beats and pimpin’ ho’s

paul9961
    Free Member

Anyone want to buy over 10 years worth of mtb kit? Would possibly swap for some golf clubs, scuba gear or ‘credible’ pass-time equipment…

yunki
    Free Member

paul9961 – Member

I’ve got a collection of over 2700 milk bottles with advertising slogans printed onto them dating from the 1950s – present day if that’s of any interest..? PX cash my way perhaps..?

paul9961
    Free Member

If I didn’t use my chrome plated cotic and maverick or whatever people on here bum, to dry my clothes on I’d be seriously tempted to be so original.

yunki
    Free Member

I’d be seriously tempted

what about just a cuddle..?

paul9961
    Free Member

Aww you’ve cracked it, that was the only reason for the chroming and getting into such a ‘radical’ sport as mtb’ing…

yunki
    Free Member

the guys on here are quite behind the times though.. everyone I know is getting their feet chromed and riding barefoot…

lazybike
    Free Member

just get a gun….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Mountainbikes’ is closed to new replies.