Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Mountain Mayhem 2009 – Space Available / Rider required
  • glangri2
    Free Member

With 2 weeks to go, my team of 4 for the OS Mountain Mayhem has become a team of 3 blokes and a spare place.

Is there anyone out there looking for team to join ?

We are entered as a team of 4 males, I’ve done 5 Mayhems before, Graham is a fit roadie, but not done much mtb racing, Rob is a total Newbie to racing.

Saying that though we are not a dead serious team, we are there for the challenge and experience, and will probably finish somewhere in the middle of the field.

I’d class us a weekend warriors rather than race wippets.

If you are quick then please don’t be so serious that you get frustrated if we aren’t racking up enough laps for you, if you are slow then come and join the fun, we won’t give you a hard time as long as you do your share of the riding.

We are entered with another team of friends, and the prime objective is to beat them.

iRideSpesh
    Free Member

glangri2 – quite interested to join your team. Let me know is the place is still available.

Cheers
    iRideSpesh

willy
    Free Member

yo mate give me a shout on the email.. gibbymc@hotmail.com would really like to do it but couldnt manage to get a team together when the entries were out. loved it last year despite the epic mud and did a similar thing joined a team in need of a man. anyhoo email me and ill chat from there. cheers will

glangri2
    Free Member

iRideSpesh – Can you post your email address, or mail me at mtbjunkie@live.co.uk so that we can discuss it?

Cheers

glangri2
    Free Member

glangri2
    Free Member

Bump

bikey
    Free Member

Hello there
    I am very interested in doing this. I am working away in Greece as bike guide at the moment, but I am back in the Uk for 3 weeks as of Sunday 14th June. Obviously I am fit and a strong rider, but not mega fast and am more interested in doing to for the fun of the event. It would also be good as you will have the benefit of having a a good mechanic on your team and also a great motivator aswell.

Let me know if you havnt found anyone serious about contributing to a team?

Matt

mattfit@hotmail.com

xcstu
    Free Member

Sorry Hijack… if this place is taken and someone is still wanting to enter at Mountain Mayhem we also have one place available 😉

Overshoot
    Free Member

xcstu/glangri

I am also very interested in getting on a team for MM – please email me:

if you still have space and we can talk!

Stu1305
    Free Member

Dear XC Stu,

is your place still available? My brother and I tried to raise a team for the event but unfortunately did not have any suitable team mates so did not enter.
    He’s managed to get in to a team that were a man down, hopefully i can do the same as i’ve got the weekeend pff and nothing to do!. We came 5th in the Set2Rise last month and 3rd in the Bike Radar mens pairs and would love to experience Meyhem.
    Please email or call me if you still have a space.
    Thanks,
    Stu 07709300155
    stuartprentice1@yahoo.co.uk

xcstu
    Free Member

Overshoot / Stu1305

YGM 😉

glangri2
    Free Member

OK, the place on my team has been taken, but please feel free to carry on using this thread for advertising spaces, and offering your services !

Cheers
    Gary

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Mayhem 2009 – Space Available / Rider required’ is closed to new replies.