Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Mountain Bike Photography Shoots?
  • tonyfong
    Free Member

Hey everyone, Im a bit of a Photo Fanatic that loves riding so iv over the years combined these and done some mountain biking photography. I know people hire photographers for shoots in studios etc, does anyone think there is a market for riding shoots where people could potentially hire a photographer for the day to come along on a ride, find a good spot and get a collection of shots of the customer? If so how much do you think people would be willing to pay for this kind of service?

There would of course be options such as just to have all the images on CD once processed, or to order professional prints etc..

This is just a little market research I thought I might do before seriously offering such a package, just looking for thoughts so please dont shoot me down too quickly!

Thanks,
    Tony

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

good luck 🙂

grim168
    Free Member

Just go out with simon and the bogtrotters his pics aint bad.

sheldona
    Free Member

I personally think there’s not a Market for that as everyone(or a lot of people)think they’re a great photog with a digi cam in their hand! Or not as we’ve seen from time to time.
    I do think there’s a Market somewhere like Morzine for a guide who can take pro shots along with showing folks on their holidays around.
    Just my 2nd worth!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Bike Photography Shoots?’ is closed to new replies.