Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Mountain bike Journal articles for dissitation or magazines
  • adrianleake79
    Free Member

Merry Christmas,

I am doing my third year dissitation on mountain biking has anyone got journal articles or magazines going cheap or preferably free. I will collect if near Birmingham or will pay for postage. email me on adrianleake79(at)googlemail(dot)com

Cheers

Adrian

Twodogs

you’d think if you were doing a dissertation, you’d be able to spell it 😕

TooTall
    Free Member

Didn’t we talk about how degrees were devalued in recent years?

🙄

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Nice of you to say hello and introduce yourself.

what specific topic area? There is not a lot specific to mountainbiking out there

sc-xc

I have a few singletracks you can have. I am in DY6 or can bring them to West Bromwich or Oldbury if any good to you?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Media Studies?

Because all my classmates can spell dissertation.

adrianleake79
    Free Member

Sorry for not introducing myself my name is Adrian I am a 27 year old male from Birmingham. I am currently a mature year 3 uni student doing outdoor adventure leadership and management degree at Worcester Uni.

I have chosen to do my dissertation (sorry for last mis-spelling as pointed out by Twodogs)on Mountain bike pedalling and the effects on blood lactate threshold, EMG and VO2 max

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

What kind of dissertation is it and what length?

adrianleake79
    Free Member

To sc-xc that would be brilliant if you could help, we could meet up West Bromwich how much do you want for them? email me at adrianleake79(at)googlemail(dot)com

Thankyou by the way

Ade

sc-xc

Don’t want anything for them, but it will be a few days until I am back in work. Can it wait until Tuesday 3rd Jan?

If that’s OK I’ll drop you a line to sort out.

adrianleake79
    Free Member

The Dissertation is empirical about 10,000 words long. It will involve lab and field tests on about 15 cyclists. Havent decided if they should have a thermometer stuck up somewhere yet ha ha. Like I had to do for year 2

codebauer
    Free Member

Real men use jazz mags…
    That two and a half men man told me, man

adrianleake79
    Free Member

To sc-xc. 3rd of Jan will be brill mate here is my number 07775324864

cheers

ade

adrianleake79
    Free Member

Thank you Surrounded By Zulus

portlyone

Wouldn’t broadcast my number like that if I were you. Can’t help on the main topic though, sorry.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Mountain bike Journal articles for dissitation or magazines’ is closed to new replies.