Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Motorhome sites in Morzine ? (Les Marmottes)
  • Mark_K

Heading to Morzine in a couple of months and i’m looking to find a Campsite near as poss to the center of Morzine been trying to get in touch with Les Marmottes but no replies to e-mail and I cant seem to get through on the phone number on the web site ????
    Anyone got any other numbers for them or any other sites or even Aires near Morzine ???
    Also any hints/tips to the area as I’ll be traveling alone and although I’ve traveled France a fair bit I’ve never been on alp’s cycling trip and going alone is quite daunting tbh 🙂
    Thanks

reggiegasket
    Free Member

not a campsite but there’s a apartment complex just up the valley/river with a huge carpark that a few campervans were parked in (for free I suspect). No facilities but a river to wash in!

Once the Tour arrived it filled up but the week before it was virtually empty.

I can point it out on googlemaps if you need me to.

Mark_K

Would be much appreciated if you could as I have managed to get in touch with the guy that runs Les Marmottes (seems they are having a holiday hence the lack of Com’s) And it appears they are booked up with a motorbike rally the week i want to go !!!
    So at this rate I’ll just be turning up in Morzine and hoping for the best lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Motorhome sites in Morzine ? (Les Marmottes)’ is closed to new replies.