Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Motor Vehicles……only driven by ****s…
  • Smee
    Free Member

…seems about right.;)

househusband

…and taught to drive by???

Smee
    Free Member

Gods.

But, we all know that I’m a ****. That’s a given. 😀

househusband

LOL!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Those that can do, those who can’t teach? Does that apply to cars? You did realise you would get these smart ass answers I’m sure

But in answer to your question – yes

Smee
    Free Member

TJ – who mentioned cars?

I would be fairly confident that I’m a better driver on public roads than Lewis Hamilton.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

I thought you’d left the forum?

Smee
    Free Member

Decided to pay a wee visit. It’s slightly better than watching those jammy manc ****ers.

Swear filter is hopeless BTW.

crikey
    Free Member

You do a nice scowl George, I’ll give you that; we had a chuckle on the Innerleithen to Walkerburn road the other evening when you passed us!

Smee
    Free Member

It’s well practised.

You want to know the reason for the scowl?

Sauntering past a passing place at 3mph when there’s a car behind you isn’t too clever. Doesn’t give cyclists a good name either.

Try not to piss off the local drivers when you’re visiting here – they only end up taking it out on us.

Hope you enjoyed the trails though.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Smee – Member

TJ – who mentioned cars?

Got me.

crikey
    Free Member

We did enjoy the trails, and didn’t think we inconvenienced you over much, must admit that I’m jealous you live so close to such good riding. When we get up there again would you be up for playing out?

Smee
    Free Member

There was one of your lot that was sauntering along the middle of the road, looked round saw us then continued to saunter along the middle of the road past a passing place. Hence the scowl.

I’m always up for playing on the trails.

BTW – the best riding is away from the 7stanes trails. 😀

crikey
    Free Member

I think that was a guy from Aspen in the US, here on his hols, but could equally have been a dopey englishman.
    We’ve stayed in the bikehouse in Innerleithen before and done some off-piste stuff with the guy who runs/helps run it, but I would be grateful for more guided tours!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Motor Vehicles……only driven by ****s…’ is closed to new replies.