Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • motocross bikes up lee quarry
  • jaycmx1
    Free Member

i was up lee quarry earlier just climbing the hill for the last time when i could hear some motocross bikes i looked round and about 6 or 7 bikes come round the red route ive seen tracks but didnt actualy know they were riding the mountain bike track.a walker i talked to said he knew the ranger and would phone him.dont get me wrong i was racing motocross myself up to last year so im not against them in general but not when so much time effort and money has gone into a place that so many people are benefiting from.also just seen the race series announcement for this year but these people could spoil it for all of us.is there some one to contact except the police or do the people building the trails up there already know they are riding the actual track itself

redthunder
    Free Member

Ring the Police… get the log number.

TonyL
    Free Member

We know they are there and are making plans.

Harry_the_Spider

We know they are there and are making plans.

I’ll bring a shovel if you want some help with the bodies.

daim

Swines the lot of ’em – The bridlways near me have all been destryoed this winter by ‘crossers, enduros and bloody ‘green laners’ in huge 4×4’s. They all know they shouldn’t be using them and as a result you can’t even walk them now let alone ride them.

Police/local authorities couldn’t be less interested. I think ^Harry’s suggestion may be the only way forward.

Rant over – Thanks for listening, I feel marginally better 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘motocross bikes up lee quarry’ is closed to new replies.