Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Moto x's ruining others hard work!
  • singlespeedstu

on a more general note the number of pro mx posters on here probably shouldn't surprise me but it always does

It doesn't surprise me at all. About 40% of people I ride with have some sort of MX/trials/enduro connection. A lot of these guys buy MTB's for a bit of training and like myself get sucked into it. 😉

simonm
    Free Member

Nbt i've seen more damage in wharncliffe woods from mtb'ers than the quadbikes/moto x bikes. For some reason its ok to create mtb trails, jumps, north shore but not ride x bikes? I've. Never seen mtb'ers return land to its natural state when they have got bored and gone away

er.. as others said above.. there are MASSIVE amounts of unsanctioned traisl (severe Damage) created by MX/Quads in Wharncliffe whereas the MTB area has been sanctioned AND approved by FE and is kept to a designated area. The XC trails HAVE been damaged more by MX bikes / quads riding from the trails.

Qaud Damage…
    1,running along side plank gate at bottom of DH Runs for about 1km, completly new.
    2, A brand new climb they created adjacent to Diamond back in the MTB area.
    3, At top of section 4 XC trail, they cut into the woods heading south towards Oughtibridge creating a new path of churned up mud.
    4, Further along Plank gate towards the Brick works.
    5, MX/Quads riding the XC trail (hand built by volunteers) have made sections 3/4, 5 pretty much a quagmire.

want more ?

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Moto x's ruining others hard work!’ is closed to new replies.