Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Moto GP. Better than F1?
  • tomzo
    Free Member

f1 is better….what the hell is a pit stop in motogp? just get on a new bike…

tomzo
    Free Member

f1 is better….what the hell is a pit stop in motogp? just get on a new bike…

waynekerr
    Free Member

F1 ain't got Suzi Perry

Woody
    Free Member

motoGP may have more overtaking, but untill the last lap its fairly pointless, the bikes can slipstreem easily and there's plenty of room to overtake

Do you actually watch Moto Gp ? Have you any idea how narrow the 'racing line' is ? Are you saying Rossi doen't know what he's doing with those silly overtaking manoeuvres so early in the race last weekend – should have waited until the last lap and saved us all the worry of him falling off while leaving the rest trailing 😉

gusamc
    Free Member

both rather processional.

The following is also processional but more more exciting, a truly great combination of mechanical power and ambition:

colin@rush
    Free Member

I think the reason that maybe these threads pop up, is because as a true motorcyclist all my life i think we get a raw deal, tv/media coverage wise, we have had multiple world superbike champions not a mention of it in the main stream media, yet F1, Cricket, Tennis get mass media attention…

You can't say motorcycling ain't popular either, 113,000 people turned up at donington this year for motogp, over 120,000 used to turn up for world superbike at brands, 2.6 million watched the british motogp on bbc2, and most of my mates watch it on eurosport…

Same as cycling really steve peat world champ this weekend not a mention in the main media, its frustrating and i think most motorcycle fans jump at the chance to defend the sport…

compositepro
    Free Member

you get paid more working in f1

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP. Better than F1?’ is closed to new replies.