Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mother In laws….. who'd have 'em …
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Joking apart, much relief around MM towers this morning, waking to the news that my MIL was awake and moving, having been very, very much the opposite when I had to leave MrsMM, brother and dad by her hospital bedside at 2.30 this morning…
    Despite everyone thinking the worst she awoke, dazed and confused, is moving and is now on a ward, awaiting more tests.
    Huge, huge thanks to the team at Wythenshawe hospital and the ambulance team.

Right, got to get my shizzle together – I’ve a wedding to photograph today, beyond random but, that’s the joys of the self employed…

althepal

Glad to hear she’s doing ok. My MIL is great. Love her to bits..
    Now my FIL… 🙂

thegreatape
    Free Member

Definitely not a MIL ghost?

marsdenman
    Free Member

Cheers folks. AFIK she is doing fine.
    It could be that MrsMM is simply keeping ‘all’ back for later, so I do not lose it as I work today but I cant see she would…

Wedding has gone well. Feeding time / loiter time before 1st dance then home, at which point I guess the truth will out.

FIL did a very similar thing 5 years ago and, as noted above, he’s still around….

Bunnyhop

Glad things are going well. Must have been a horrible shock.

Bunnyhop x

marsdenman
    Free Member

Thanks, BH 🙂 Yep, when the brother in law rings at 11pm, you generally know it does not bode well. The drive to Wythenshawe seemed a lifetime…

So, all things considered, my mother in law is in rude health…. 🙂
    from all of us being advised to expect the worst, she has bounced back, still not lucid about details of the last 48 hours but it seems her long term memory is fine, and despite having had a ‘cardiac episode’ and 2 x seizures in the ambulance, today she is up and about and showing the nurses her favourite line dancing steps…

Now At home with MrsMM and Ted the Terrier. Wedding shot. Clients happy. Beer. Bed, for a lot of hours…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mother In laws….. who'd have 'em …’ is closed to new replies.