Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Most you've ever spent on a taxi
  • Edric64
    Free Member

You townies have trains and buses ?some of us live in the sticks my parents village has one bus a week on a Tuesday morning!! back at lunchtime.

AlexBerry
    Free Member

One night I got a surprise last minute invite to a posh galary opening (serpentine, free beer and celeb spot) so took it. at 2.30am i realised i was taking my daughter on her school farm trip at 8.30am that day. Only trouble was I was at the Serpentine Galary, London W1 and I live in Halifax, WEST YORKS…….1 Iraqi taxi driver and £250 later i arrived home at 6.45am……….

Made the farm and it was worth every penny!!!!

NZCol

Sorry i was a bit p1ssed and was trying to type on my phone and vowels were harder to locate than consonants 😆

Xylene
    Free Member

350,000 Won North East of Seoul at rush hour to Suwon – bottle of Black Label in the back with my mate trying to get to another bar where friends were.

Maybe we should start the "how much have you paid for a drink in a bar " thread

I'll start 600,000 Won for a bottle of whisky in a bar in Seoul. Got well and truly stung on that round.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

£60 from Central London to this girl's house in Sutton.

She put out though, so it wasn't that bad.

Despite promising to pay me half the fare she never did, I suppose technically it was prostitution!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Most you've ever spent on a taxi’ is closed to new replies.