Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Most Technical World Cup XC Course??
  • S_J
    Free Member

Pretty sure very few of us have actually ridden any of them, other than Dalby, but what do we reckon?

Having watched the highlights from Pietermaritzburg some of these WC XC courses contain sections that look more suited to a DH course and guys and gals are riding them on 100mm hardtails and making it look easy – most of the time! Just got me thinking whether this is just a particularly nasty course or whether some of the others could run it close?

Teifiterror
    Free Member

Not a world cup course but Inners XC Champs in 2010(?) never been so terrified in all my life sliding down some steep narrow DH track with no grip at all. Watching the lead motocross bike stack it into a tree on a steep section says it all really.

Yeah we all rush for our max travel suspension only to be shown its 90% rider and 10% hardware

redfordrider
    Free Member

I’m glad XC is becoming more technical – stops roadies from turning up and disappearing up fire roads.

mboy
    Free Member

Yeah we all rush for our max travel suspension only to be shown its 90% 99% rider and 10% 1% hardware

FTFY

😉

^ lol I was trying to be diplomatic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Most Technical World Cup XC Course??’ is closed to new replies.