Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Most annoying electorlal slogan?
  • binners

It has to be one of Call-me-Daves efforts doesn't it? As we seem to have been deluged with them courtesy of Lord Ashcrofts billions

There have been some awful ones, but the constant 'roll your sleaves up' reference is really really getting on my wazz.

You'll need a governments that's prepared to 'roll its sleeves up' and reduce the deficit

This country needs a governments that's prepared to 'roll its sleeves up' and tackle….. whatever. etc etc ad bloody naeseum

It would seem to imply some form of manual labour. And we all know that little lord Fauntleroy wouldn't have a ****ing clue about that. The tory ****!!!

Your nominations please….

Junkyard
    Free Member

We need change [often previxed by a ramble about something positive but ill defined]- I am not telling you what that will be but we simply need change sounds insightful but empty and vacuous when you consider it fully. Ditto We we will face hard choices together …no I think you will still have you home,job and millions after the "efficiency savings" and some of us will face them and you will decide which ones of us it is.
    Mandlesons withering looks when Brown does something daft are priceless and annoying.
    Blair did you hear that accent

grumm
    Free Member

'Vote for change' is incredibly meaningless.

ton

anything to do with the election is the most annoying i think.

i **** hate elections with a passion.
    i **** hate politicians with more of a passion.
    they are just self loving, self rightous ****…………imho… 8)

uplink
    Free Member

I agree with with Ton

No, sorry, that should be Nick 😀

kennyp
    Free Member

All of them banging on about change. Sometimes things are best just left alone.

samuri
    Free Member

"I promise…"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Most annoying electorlal slogan?’ is closed to new replies.