Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Morzine place to stay ?
  • shasell
    Free Member

So looking of going to Morzine in July. Has anyone got any recommendations for a place to stay? There will be 3 of us and ideally parking for one van.

Thanks

P-Jay
    Free Member

Do you want a shared chalet with half-board and guiding and all that or a self/catering place?

Air B&B seems good value, I wouldn’t pay much for digs unless you really want a pool etc, accommodation is generally good and who wants to stay in anyway?

flap_jack
    Free Member

We like the Igloo.

shasell
    Free Member

Self catering ideally

nickjb
    Free Member

Find a chalet. There’s loads out there as it’s way under capacity compared to the winter. Prices are pretty decent. I’d look for one that sleeps 6 or so to give you some space. Lots of websites like chaletfinder or ownersdirect. Usually have to fire off a few emails and see what comes back. The standard of chalets is very good. Parking shouldn’t be an issue

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’ve stayed here a few times.

Morzine Digs

It’s fairly high standard, not overly expensive and there’s a secure underground carpark, bike wash and stand with a few tools to use. You’ll probably have to park the van outside, the roof is pretty low but there’s ample spaces.

karnali
    Free Member

Ride well lodge, 40 euro night half board

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Morzine place to stay ?’ is closed to new replies.