Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Morzine *Photos* with a difference…
  • alexxx
    Free Member

I thought I’d share a few pictures I’ve taken over the last 2 days for those that care

kimbers

lovin the stars

what camera exposure etc

mactheknife

Cracking night pictures there 🙂

alexxx
    Free Member

Thanks Kimbers, stars were all roughly – 3200iso, 25/30sec exposure, f3.5, 15mm – First time having a play with night photography – quite happy with how they came out in Lightroom

faz083
    Free Member

beautiful photos, would love some 1080p for wallpapers, but I wouldn’t expect you to hand those out.

Thanks for posting exposure length etc. I may give this a crack sometime.

alexxx
    Free Member

I don’t mind actually – I’ll drop you a message if I get any resized 🙂 – np re exposure lengths – have a look here for some night photography info

how to night photography

sunnrider
    Free Member

Amazing pics, needs bikes though.

mtbfix

Grass needs a mow.

Nice shots though.

DezB
    Free Member

Lovely pics alex. Would like the 2 landscape ones for wallpaper too. Er, I mean 1 🙂

johnhe

Splendid photos. Was there 2 weeks ago, so any photos are great. Have you any with single track in them?

Kuco

Love the night pictures.

footflaps

Great night sky shots!

The first one is a fantastic photo.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Nice. Is that the ridge up to Roc d’Enfer?

thedon
    Free Member

WB is way off on the first and last, the rest are nice though.

GeForceJunky

Awesome, love the 4th one! I did this at last weeks Morzine fireworks which as pretty darn epic.

alexxx
    Free Member

Thanks for the feedback guys – I’ll try and get some more pictures up if I get time. to the above – yep the ridgeline is Roc D’Enfer and yep the WB is way off – I’ve set it to “artistic license”.

Nice picture Geforce – I live just at the top end of Lac Montriond and watched the show from the caves so I could see the reflection – very epic as always but sadly no pictures just beers and bangers!

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Wow! 😯

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

Thankyou for sharing those pictures Alex and GeForce. Beautiful images and they’ve served to inspire me to take some more photos!

tcomc1000
    Free Member

Excellent photos, that is lac du montriond in the top one isn’t it? And is it looking east or west ( I’m guessing west)
    Ches

MrsToast
    Free Member

Holy crap, why are you in Asgard?

matt_outandabout

The stars are ace 🙂

float
    Free Member

very nice

alexxx
    Free Member

Hey guys thanks again for the nice feedback – It’s only the second time I’ve managed to get out with the 7D – pretty shocking really after owning it 8 months!

Ches- it’s not actually it’s the little tarn / lac at the top of Nyon (the mountain at the top of the chairlift in les gets (chavanne side). 😀 bit of a curve ball sorry with all the Montriond talk.

Toast – not near Asgard sorry 🙁 I wish I was 😀

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Morzine *Photos* with a difference…’ is closed to new replies.