Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Morzine Apartment wanted for 2 weeks August/Sept
  • Speeder

Apologies to anyone that’s seen this post on SDH but for those of you that haven’t – here’s a question for locals or those with good knowledge of the place.

I’ve got a plan to bring my wife and what will be 7 month old son out to Morzine/Portes du Soleil for the last week of August/1st week Sept so I can have a nice family holiday in the mountains and get some riding in (helps I might be able to catch the Worlds too if I’m lucky) so the question is does anyone know of a nice 2 bed apartment in town that might be going for a good rate?

Because we’re bringing the nipper and he’s likely to make a bit of noise at times (he’s not too considerate just yet) we’d prefer somewhere either with very thick walls or on our own (and I can’t imagine many riders I know being up for sharing with a baby).

I’d need a car parking space, some secure bike storage and a place to get it clean would be a bonus, as would a washing machine. We’ll be cooking for ourselves so it ought to be self catering friendly.

We’ve been looking through the usual suspects but none seem to offer particularly great value.

Anyone know anyone with anything suitable?

Failing Morzine, happy to think about Les Arc or Chamonix as we’d like a place where there’s more stuff to do than just riding.

Cheers

Gaz

Oh and we’re flexible on dates if it helps – just thought it’d be nice to catch the Worlds.

Speeder

Anyone? – Don’t even know if this bumps posts anymore . . . . . . .

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Try Riders Retreat http://www.riders-retreat.co.uk/ They seems to have everything you need.

steveh

Call the tourist office in Morzine, they’ll have a list of places for rent direct from owners at much better rates than going through another company. They’ll advise based on your requirements and will speak english.

jameswest
    Free Member

Hi Gaz,

I have a small chalet in Les Gets that may suit your requirements. last week in August is already booked though. http://www.chaletgite.com
    cheers
    james

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Morzine Apartment wanted for 2 weeks August/Sept’ is closed to new replies.