Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mortgages – Best company for medium credit score.
  • Mooly
    Free Member

Hey. I`m looking to get a new mortgage and have an OK credit rating.
    Does anyone have any knowledge of mortgage companies that offer people with mediocre credit rating decent deals.

rj2dj
    Free Member

Use a broker. A good one will tell you in advance which products you are more likely be accepted for (providing you have told them anything and everything that you think is stopping you having an excellent credit score).

Mooly
    Free Member

I have been in touch with a couple of brokers this morning but they all charge fees to the client not from the mortgage company.
    Surely its possible to find this information out myself without paying someone. STW forum knows everything doesn`t it?

trickydisco
    Free Member

Try London & county : http://www.lcplc.co.uk/

Just done my first mortgage with them and they don’t charge fees to clients.

very helpful

BoardinBob

Hey. I`m looking to get a new mortgage and have an OK credit rating.
    Does anyone have any knowledge of mortgage companies that offer people with mediocre credit rating decent deals

Your credit rating has gone from medium to ok to mediocre in the space of one post! The “credit score” numbers that experian etc kick out are mostly nonsense. No lender uses them and each lender has its own lending criteria. Speak to a proper independent broker the works with the entire market.

footflaps

I thought the broker market was moving to charging clients rather than taking kickbacks from mortgage companies as the latter was responsible for a vast amount of miss-selling historically, with brokers / IFAs just recommending the product with the highest kick back?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mortgages – Best company for medium credit score.’ is closed to new replies.