Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • More travel required . . . what to do?
  • mamadirt
    Free Member

ChrisS – Member

I really like the idea of the bottlerocket, but the frame weighs over 8lbs without a shock… which is far to heavy for me and I would have thought noticeably heavier than your tazer?

Yeah, that does sound pretty weighty. Time to WTFU and stick with what I’ve got I reckon.

No more bikes Rudeboy . . . the front page has killed any Blood lust I may have had 😉

squattingmouse
    Free Member

I’d say just changing the front tyre alone may make a massive difference. A mate reckoned going from a 2.3 Spesh Enduro on the front to a 2.5 Kenda Blue Groove(uber thick DH version) made a massive difference to my little old Roast.

mamadirt
    Free Member

That’s interesting. If anything, fitting a new front tyre could be what has sparked this recent spate of unrest – I was fine until I binned it at Wentwood last week . I’ve just swapped to a Blue Groove up front and it seems a lot narrower (prob because is rounder in profile) than the Nevegal it replaced – time maybe for some fatter rubber.

Sigh . . . I could have a fantasic wardrobe of clothes if I wasn’t such an eternal fettler.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ah, but mama; you’d look fantastic in anything, love! 😉

mamadirt
    Free Member

😆

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘More travel required . . . what to do?’ is closed to new replies.