Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • More nicked bikes – stockport
  • nbt

My mate's just let me know his bikes have been nicked tonight from Marple Bridge, just outside Stockport. Cheeky f*****rs went in the garage after he rode home at 6.30, when he popped out at 8pm they'd all been lifted

Kona Cindercone (Blue/White) 19"
    Giant OCR3 (Light Blue)
    Genesis Vapour (Black) 56cm
    Sunn Hifi (Black, Rockshox Revelations, XTR mech, XT crank, Hope DH4 brakes) 19" ish

the latter is the clincher, it looks like a Yeti 575 but I've never seen another one in the wild, keep your eyes peeled (Ebay searches set up, gumtree and craigslist being watched)

pitduck
    Free Member

hi julian, live in sunny hyde will keep em peeled 😕

nbt

Cheers martin, with a fortuitous bump for the morning crowd thrown in

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Hi Julian, will keep a look out over Glossop way, that Sunn should be easy to spot

hp_source

Eye's peeled too as I'm not a million miles away.

Aristotle
    Free Member

B'stards.

That's some haul.

Eyes peeled.

Was the garage left open/bikes visible?

nbt

the garage door faces *away* from the road, so not visible to passers by. They kicked in the entrance door to get access. Three of the bikes were chained together so they either used bolt croppers and took away the cut chain, or carried the bikes out chained together

Bunnyhop

That's terrible.
    The cheek of stealing them when you're more likely to be up and about at that time.
    Did the neighbours see or hear anything?

therealhoops
    Free Member

Will keep an eye out in the middle of Stock-town. I reckon you're probably best going to Levenshulme on market day.

4bikes, did they have a van or summit?

sutty
    Free Member

check out ebay auction 220552861349, looks like it could be your m8's SUNN hifi & better still, it's in MANCHESTER ???? Let us know how you get on m8 !

rickon
    Free Member

I'm guessing you've emailled nbt, sutty?

MrTall
    Free Member

Good spot. Lets hope the police get involved and it makes it's way back to it's rightful owner.

kimbers

misspelling little toerag

Hi and welcome to my auction for my Sunn Hifi Full Suspension Mountain Bike.
    I am no longer using this bike as a persistant problem with my shoulder makes doing off road very painful.This bike is a true thoroughbred that can tackle any trail or climb.Its fast as hell and very sturdy.
    Whoever buys this bike will certainly not be dissapointed!
    There are a few small scratches but nothing major.Just what you would expect.In all a very well maintained and looked after bike.
    The specs are as follows:
    Full Shimano XTR/XT Group Set
    XT shifters and brake levers
    Hope hubs with DT spokes laced onto Mavic 618 rims
    Race Face stem
    Full speed ahead headset
    Titec seatpost
    XTR back cassette
    Hope skewers
    Hope disc brakes
    Rock shock Revelation Forks with lock off
    Manitou adjustable 3way rear shock
    Easton Handlebars
    Maxxiss tyres.

jedi

go get them 🙂

sutty
    Free Member

yeah sure did !emailed nbt straight away, before posting !

zbonty

Really hope this gets back to the rightful owner. Possibly with the rest of the fleet?

Thieving wotsits

nbt

looks like the seller might read STW as I mailed him last night asking for a viewing and he's all cagey now.

hora
    Free Member

NBT- I doubt it. More like someone from here has been messaging him hate mails.

DONT email him random hate email folks- let nbt handle this alone. You will definitely drive this fella underground and it may dispose of the bike in a canal then no one wins.

Coyote
    Free Member

Have you got the police involved yet?

nbt

Coyote – Member

Have you got the police involved yet?

One of the bikes has been succesfully recovered by the police and two others have been identified. It's not always a good idea to talk about ongoing investigations though.

nasher
    Free Member

Keep us updated on the progress..

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

Apparently it isn't convenient to view it at all, ever. Also, apparently 30 people have asked the same question. I do hope the Police are dealing with this now?

hora
    Free Member

Apparently it isn't convenient to view it at all, ever. Also, apparently 30 people have asked the same question

Yeah nice one folks.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Bloody city fans!!

Hope it gets sorted for ya

ph0010421
    Free Member

So was that the stolen bike?

Hope his **** kids walk backwards.

pitduck
    Free Member

(Hope his **** kids walk backwards) i`ve no idea what this means but i like it 😆

nasher
    Free Member

I think when posting your bike stolen here put a big heading in capital letters

"DONT CONTACT THE SELLER AS IT WILL JEOPARDISE ANY CHANCE OF RETRIEVING IT"

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

have a looksy at his 'other' items, clearly robbed from beaverbrooks too, and no doubt more stolen goods from some poor buggers house, how can the police NOT get involved in this?!?!?!?!?! its truly gutting to know that there are scumbags around like this chump 🙁 i **** hate people some times, how have we come to be like this some of us? no morales, no regards for other peoples possesions, then gladly flaunt/sell it on a public website with out a care in the world, makes me sad. the words cancer get and die spring to mind

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘More nicked bikes – stockport’ is closed to new replies.