Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • More House Music for you…
  • mboy
    Free Member

Check out my latest track… Let me know what you reckon… All feedback greatly appreciated, constructive criticism welcomed… 🙂

My New Track

mboy
    Free Member

Bump for tonight’s crowd!?!?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Very nice – it has a hint of “Indica” about it.

mboy
    Free Member

Cheers 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ll be checking this out tonight mB, last few you’ve done have been excellent..

More Bass??

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

That’s brilliant!

I’d like to hear a more extreme/minimal version of it …

The sound you have at about 2:46 is mint, was hoping it was going to build to more of a climax from there.

mboy
    Free Member

Bikebuoy, deinitely more bass in this one… Two massive fat nasty square wave basses in there playing the bassline! 🙂

Dorset Knob, cheers for true endorsement. What sound do you mean specifically? Bass? Lead? Where it all goes a little crazy and dissonant as I start opening the LFO send up more and more and it sends the bassline all over the place?

kudos100
    Free Member

Your drums are a bit weak. As the track is a bit minimalist it needs good drums and good bass.

You’ve got an old school vibe going on, which is cool, it just needs a bit more oomph and some newer synths to contrast with the older sounding ones.

mboy
    Free Member

Which drums kudos? Kick? Snare? Rhythm section? And weak as in not loud enough, not punchy enough, or just could’ve chosen better sounds?

Track is as yet, unmastered, which may bring some more punch to the drums when done. But wouldn’t take long to beef the drums up, and perhaps find something else to fit in the mix using a newer sounding synth as you put it. Though “newer sounding” is very subjective, cos the synths everyone uses have been capable of all making the same sounds for ages, it’s what you do to it to make the sounds come out of it that counts…

PlopNofear
    Free Member

What did you use? Fl Studio?

mboy
    Free Member

Logic 9

eyerideit
    Free Member

Not enough dirty bass in there for me. Give it some dirty jungle baselines and it will be bang up to date.

It reminds of of stuff I used to hear when I was clubbing.

What’s it for, as you just messing around or is it more than that?

kudos100
    Free Member

And weak as in not loud enough, not punchy enough, or just could’ve chosen better sounds?

First off the sound is a bit flat. It doesn’t have that smooth richness a good drum hit has. Also could do with being a bit more punchy.

The kick drum on this is a bit more like it.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Maybe you should get one of these for the accompanying video?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9etk78C1pLk[/video]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘More House Music for you…’ is closed to new replies.