Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • More Great White Hunter news. Mouse, wife and Audi content
  • wingnuts

On Thursday I got a call from a hysterical Mrs Wingnuts. She had been driving her TT to work when a mouse appeared in the footwell. Her scream obviously made it scuttle back wherever it had been hiding but I was summoned and when I opened the door sure enough I saw a tail disappearing under the driver seat. Resisting the demands for buying a new car I set about removing the little fellow.

After a few days of extreme hunting this morning I can report that I’ve got him! I’ve been busy using all my skills – leaving the doors open and shouting, setting a trap with peanut butter, noisy cleaning, gassing with air freshener, removing carpets etc. All to no avail. The little bastard even had the cheek to wave at us from the dashboard as we returned from a party on Saturday night. But I’m happy to say that a scientifically placed ( in the boot on the left hand side) trap baited with a raisin has done its work. Mrs W has now ordered that I’m to disinfect the whole car twice this morning. Also I’m not allowed to display the body as part of the Halloween decorations.

Perhaps I’ll wrap it up as a treat for kids tonight.

molgrips
    Free Member

Perhaps I’ll wrap it up as a treat for kids tonight.

Definitely a win.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I’d be wondering what it’s been eating since it’s been living there and whether he had any mates round for a ‘moving in’ party

wingnuts

I’m leaving another trap set tonight just in case there’s an extended family. Was surviving on some vital notes Mrs W had left in the boot. No other marks or bite signs about. If the lights start behaving oddly I’ll be so peed.

matt_outandabout

If there is one, there is a family….

jsync

My first car car was a £50 metro which was parked at a mates farm whilst I passed my test. When I started to use it it bust in to flames whilst I was driving due to mice eating the main loom. Something to bear in mind!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

My neighbour’s wiring loom on his Porsche 928 was scoffed by mice, he replaced it with a Range Rover, they ate the interior of that before they moved on to the loom.

Don’t whatever you do send your wife for a tree fern from a garden centre. Driving back with ours a fist sized spider dropped down behind the rear view mirror!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘More Great White Hunter news. Mouse, wife and Audi content’ is closed to new replies.