Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Monkey, cannock
  • Tony.w
    Free Member

Hi anyone been to the Monkey lately? I was going to call there either later today/tomorrow but haven’t been in over six months. Are the rollers sections open and what the Black like as last time I was there it was a bit messed up.

Thanks all

scruff
    Free Member

Tackeroo section of Follow Your Dad inc rollers is open, 1 section of Red Monkey will be diverted this weekend for repairs (can go on black instead). Rest of Black sections fine.

theendisnigh
    Free Member

It has several bumps and imperfections caused by riders applying their brakes. I suggest you think long and hard about whether you can cope with this.

Personally I think its in pretty good shape and I really enjoyed my ride their last week.

scruff
    Free Member

New member of staff now to check the Permits- get one quick as they are still free (for now).

footflaps

It has several bumps and imperfections caused by riders applying their brakes. I suggest you think long and hard about whether you can cope with this.

You need at least 8″ of travel and full body armour…..

kayak23

New member of staff now to check the Permits- get one quick as they are still free (for now).

Eh? What are these permits of which you speak?

theendisnigh
    Free Member

You need at least 8″ of travel and full body armour…..

Don’t forget the Leatt neck brace, got mine in the CRC sale

almightydutch
    Free Member

Permits???

Conan257
    Free Member

Permits!!!

LeeW

Mind the wooden bridges if it’s wet, especially the one just after the rock steps, mate of mine washed out last Saturday. Had to be airlifted out to be told he’s broken a bone in his back.

MASSIVE thanks to staff at Swinnerton’s, Go Ape and the Forestry rangers.

Tony.w
    Free Member

Thanks guys – permit for what Tackeroo parking? did have one for all cannock & wyre forests but as usual up went the price and a restriction to either one but not both 👿

Braking bumps as usual then 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Monkey, cannock’ is closed to new replies.