Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • mondeo wiring diagram help?
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

When the bloke before me had the washer motors changed they bloke doing it must have got the wiring wrong as the front jet button operates the rear washer and vice versa. I would like to sort this pre sale. Anyone have a wiring diagram or any advice (other than take it to a garage)?

johnners
    Free Member

Year? I can take a pic of the page from a 2000-2003 Haynes manual – prob the same up to 2007.

Harmitans
    Free Member

The pipes are probably fitted to the wrong outlet. Just swap them over.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

2003 estate

Where do i find the pipes for the washer motor? do they not have separate ones for front and back?

spooky_b329

Could it just be a case of unplug the looms from the motors and swap round? Or do cars use one pump, and spin it the other way to direct water to the other screen? Possible as normally you can’t wash front and rear screens at the same time! If this is the case, it’ll just be the positive and earth wires that need swapping. Or it could even be that the fitter has mixed up the washer hoses where they fit to the pump and the wiring is correct!

Edit: beaten to it! Try looking behind the wheel liner nearest the reservoir.

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

swap the hoses 😉

prob in the wheel arches

johnners
    Free Member

Yeah, hoses sound favourite, but let me know if you want the wiring diagram.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

found the hoses but in the dark and sleet am reluctant to remove the wheel arch covers 🙁
    Will ask about it at the service on saturday

craigxxl
    Free Member

Only one motor located at front right wing, just remove the wheel arch liner.

Rochey
    Free Member

Sorry to Hijack.

Can you help me with a question also, my rear squirty has stopped, motor works but no water comes out, I think it must be blocked but I don’t know where.

craigxxl
    Free Member

The pipe works runs around the inside of the car and up the pillar behind the drivers seat. Check the carpet behind the drivers seat and if it’s damp a pipe connector will have broken behind the pillar panels.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘mondeo wiring diagram help?’ is closed to new replies.