Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – April 27th – BMX
  • Harry_the_Spider

Sold out I believe.

Normal service will be resumed the week after. Binners (who he?) has something in mind.

Bregante

I’ll be riding my mountain bike in the dark.
    But have fun.

duncancallum

I’m not but I’m going to go out locally so Belmont rivy way

rockitman

8pm start again tonight is it Andrew?

Harry_the_Spider

Yis.

rockitman

Cool, see you there 🙂

ruddy
    Free Member

Have a good one, since I last saw you I’ve had some screws put in my finger to straighten it up, hopefully be back out again in May….

If anyone wants to check their lines out here’s Liam Phillips showing us how to do it:

Liam Phillips – BBC

and the secrets behind his lap:

Don’t try this at home

binners

I’m not sure I can remember what any of you look like. Its been a while. Could you arrange some kind of welcoming committee….

scaled
    Free Member

Don’t suppose you’ve got my MNPR shirt kicking about anywhere Binners? 😀

hora
    Free Member

Have a good un. I really recommend Bruntwood BMX track – even when its raining/wet 😀

binners

Theres 3 left mate. But they’re in Large and XL. I’ll bring them along tonight

xherbivorex
    Free Member

binners- you want cash for that merchandise we discussed?!

binners

Cash is always good mate 😀

dazh

Looking forward to it. For once I’m not ill, and I’m relatively uninjured compared to normal. I hope that’s still the case come 10pm.

Harry_the_Spider

Church Inn afterwards?

binners

But of course. Can we ring ahead and check the pie fridge has been re-stocked though?

If its in the same depleted state as last time, then….

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i’m not at my best; got a badly bruised/sprained thumb thanks to overestimating my ability to race enduros yesterday so i may have to sit a lot of it out tonight, but we’ll see…

Bregante

What time do you rabble expect to get to the church? I might call in on the way home from riding a real bike built for grown ups….. 🙂

terrahawk
    Free Member

Binners – do you want me to bring a seatpost?

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Binners – do you want me to bring a seatpost?

In case Binners doesn’t see this, then judging by his earlier message to me, he is expecting you to bring one along tonight…

wittonweavers
    Free Member

What time do you rabble expect to get to the church?

Its normally about 10.20 / 10.30

binners

Terrahawk – I would greatly appreciate you bringing a seatpost, in the colour of your choosing (though black is the new black, apparently) as my dropper is winging its way back to Wiggles warranty department in aright sorry old state! Hardly surprising after struggling with my ample pie-honed form 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Well, I woke up stiff as a board with a smelly helmet. No friction burns on the elbows this time though.

Same again next month?

wittonweavers
    Free Member

I have a feeling that Gaz mentioned leaving it now until the back end of the year. Having said that he then went away to consider whether or not we would be able to hire bikes at the outdoor track at Platt Fields…

dazh

Platt fields would be great if they have bikes to hire out. Lots more jumps to go at there without the risk of killing yourself.

rhbrhb
    Free Member

Bikes can be hired at Platt Fields, mostly 20’s tho only 1 or 2 24’s.

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Not really worthy of a new thread but noticed last night the H&H in holcombe Brook has provided a bike rack with locks available for small deposit and a bike wash! can keep warm indoors now! Nice

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – April 27th – BMX’ is closed to new replies.