Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Monday Morning Debrief 45 – What's your perfect road trip?
  • Dave
    Free Member

Winter’s coming. embrace or escape?

Monday Morning Debrief 45

Where would you head to if you had a van, a tank of fuel and the time to ride?

chipps

You didn’t say where we were starting. So, I’d start in Denver, drive through the Rockies, ride in Fruita and then drive to Moab, where my fuel would run out and I’d have to stay.

MrSparkle

Pyrenees, please.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    properjob
    Free Member

In the real world, ie today. Id head to Llandegla, a night in a B+B, then CyB on the way home; but in my head I’m already driving up from Motril to Bubion to ride with Switch-backs.

rOcKeTdOg

All the Welsh trail centres, then the lakes, 7stanes & topping off at FW (trail centres are made for winter imho)

brennak

Did the Overgate winter warmdown, well deserving and well organised event, weather was better than the forcast,thoroughly enjoyed it. It never ceases to amaze me how many set off so ill prepared, no split links or chain splitter. Used to have sympathy, but now a good walk back might sharpen their minds. Many thanks to the Calder Valley Mountain Rescue.
    Wish I’d taken photo of the guy who turned up with BMW open top car with his bike on the back seat, wonder how went on going home after all the mud.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Monday Morning Debrief 45 – What's your perfect road trip?’ is closed to new replies.