Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Molini Freeride.
  • singlespeedstu

Anyone ever stayed with them?

Anything to say about them?

blooddonor
    Free Member

Not again…………..please!!!!!!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Did Riviera email back?

RicB

Basically a copy of Rivierabike.

Not sure if they have a guiding service – when I went with Rivierabike, Molini Freeride was more of an uplift & ‘follow the marked trees and find your own way down’ sort of setup.

As of last year they operated from a garden shed. Rivierabike operate from a fully kitted out workshop….

I’ll stop now!

singlespeedstu

Chunky.

No they didn’t. Seems a strange way to run a holiday company.

Is there anyone else that opperates in this area that will actualy answer the phone/emails to us?

havinalaff
    Free Member

riviera bikes took a bit of chasing but ultimately the reviews all look good we’ve booked with them for the week 5th october!

singlespeedstu

How many times did you email/ring them before they got in touch with you?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I went once, but will never return 😆

freeridenick
    Free Member

Have been twice… Perfect if you can actually ride a bike and don’t need your Hand held all week. Mark and Julie are lovely…

nasher
    Free Member

Guys

We can sometime be a bit long to respond to emails (we do try to do it within 2 days), which is something we are working on as our admin and answering upto 30 mails a day after riding all day is getting quite a lot and difficult to manage..

THis is something we are rectifying with a new email client allowing us to respond via smart phones when we get a quiet spot during the day as well as new accounting software that will replace our Outlook/Excel setup

We have also been having problems with some emails not arriving in our inbox as they are marked as spam….especially if they are from work/company email addresses (even if we have responded previously) again we will have a new website with a new host which will hopefully rectify this problem..

But 2 weeks is out of the ordinary and can only apologise for this, @ Singlespeed Stu if you havent given up by now pleased drop us another line quoting stw.

As I said in another email, we have been operating now for 7 years running trips for 10-11 months of the year and has been extremely hard work.. We are all human, and we all do f***ups but I’m not prepared to let 7 years of hard work go down the drain, so we are rectifying some of the issues we have..

wl
    Free Member

Ayup Stu – no Bike Verbier this year then? Hope all’s well.

singlespeedstu

nasher.

I’ll try again later today.
    wl.
    Already been to see Phil and Lucy. Was fantastic as usual, just looking at going somewhere else aswell this year.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

White Room? Awesome riding and awesome food (and beer)

wl
    Free Member

Nice one, Stu – good luck deciding. This year’s trip will be UK for me – had a long-haul blowout last month, plus I bought a new bike and need loads of new riding gear. Now skint. I need to spend more time at the desk instead of in the saddle.

nasher
    Free Member

Hi Stu

Are you blinglespeeders by any chance, we have responded to to emails you have sent, but it seems you havent received them…..have you checked you spam?

Anyway if it is you and you havent received my latest email….please call me on 00393406921022

Ciao

Ady

singlespeedstu

Yep that’s me and no we’ve not recieved anything back. Or a reply to a message left on your answerphone.

We’ll give you a ring in an hour or so.

postierich
    Free Member

You can come here for a holiday but your not having an bloody uplift service 🙂

singlespeedstu

Rich.

We do need to get up your way and pay you a visit sometime.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Molini Freeride.’ is closed to new replies.