Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mojo HD3 Shock Options
  • j.anstee
    Free Member

Ok so I’ve decided I am going to buy a new Ibis Mojo HD3 an have it in a custom build disguise. Spec wise I am content apart from fork an shock options. Let’s have your thoughts an opinions on these if you would:

BOS Deville & CCDB Inline
    BOS Deville & BOS Kirk
    Fox 36 RC2 & fox Float X Evol

Major differences I can see really is in the rear suspension an the fact two of the shocks have the piggy back but which only one has adjustments. Inline good enough for dare I say it ‘enduro’ type
    Riding in the UK an Alps or better getting the other shocks?

Thanks

John_Key
    Free Member

I recently bought a HD3 with the cane creek DB inline and I have been very impressed with that shock. Very responsive when you need it to be. Did a continuous 800m descent on Saturday and it worked very well. Planning on taking that bike to the Alps in August.

My partner has a Fox Float X on her Pivot Mach 6 and that is a very good real shock too. very sutble but also has the CTD thing which works well.

BTW, great bike too and climbs wells, loves single track and awesome downhills. A friend has recently started riding one and compares to to something between a SC Nomad and Bronson.

julians
    Free Member

I have a bos kirk on my current bike, and it is very good, comparable in terms of damping quality to a ccdb air that I had on my old ibis mojo hd, but the kirk has a lever which stiffens it up for climbing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Mojo HD3 Shock Options’ is closed to new replies.