Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • Moisturiser
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Damn!! Fair dues, faster than me there fella

GrahamS

She puts up with me, so she can’t be that choosy 🙂

Flaperon

Conor – Member
    Ok, tarka, you have let us all down!! My moisturiser lives in my work backpack along side a screw driver, pen knife and some condoms. Not a beige wash bag!!

Do you plan on torturing someone before greasing them up and raping them?

Laughing my socks off at that.

cinnamon_girl

Haha!! What a great thread (to a girlie). Much amusement, thank you.

Agree with druid – go for something with SPF as you’re such outdoorsy types. As for Clarins – well I wouldn’t even buy that for myself cos I could get a Ti seatpost for the same money 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

Cocoa shia milk butter is amazing and expensive.

I know someone who is 60 who’s face looks 40’s?!
    34yrs who look 25 etc

Also good genes and not being too pale or dark.

Sun block for summer and sleep/eat healthy and lots of sex and laughing!

garage-dweller

Nivea Sensitive After Shave Balm

OR

Finish Line Green (smells great too!) 😈

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

zaskar –

lots of sex and laughing!

Where can I buy a pot of that to smear on my face?

johnhoo
    Free Member

2 showers in a day

now, you see, that’s where your problems are starting

I could use something for me feet though

duntmatter
    Free Member

Hahaha! This thread is amazing! You collectively managed to sustain two pages of unyielding extended satire. Truly you are masters of wit and cunning!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Oh my god – I thought the members of this forum were a bit odd but really!

You do know that all these creams and stuff will have zero influence on wrinkles and so on – that is ZERO. Might make you feel better and a basic cream is good for shaving rash.

Definatly some pink tents here

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, got to agree with TD to some degree. Skin water content comes from the inside, not the outside. Just drink plenty of water. That’ll keep you all looking beautiful.

twohats
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Oh my god – I thought the members of this forum were a bit odd but really!

You do know that all these creams and stuff will have zero influence on wrinkles and so on – that is ZERO. Might make you feel better and a basic cream is good for shaving rash.

Maybe so, but if you suffer from dry skin or skin that suffers from exposure to cold weather, a moisturiser can do wonders.

GrahamS

You do know that all these creams and stuff will have zero influence on wrinkles and so on

I’m pretty sure there has been good research linking UV rays and ageing and many of these moisturisers contain sun protection.

Not sure why so many men are uncomfortable with making a bit of an effort for the ladies. 🙄

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

UV protection is the only thing that can make the slightest of difference. Even then the amount of UV protection is minimal. Its the only way manufacturers can claim “antiwrinkle” is UV protection. Everything else is expensive snake oil.

If you need a moisturiser for dry skin then a cheap generic one is just as good.

If you want UV protection use sunscreen

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

I got some King of shaves stuff in a xmas set. All the stuff, pre-shave, gel and post shave. Honestly thought it was a load of old bunkum, but if you follow the instructions and use it as they say it really does work for the skin. Considering i’m stubbly half hour after shaving and need to shave twice a day to keep clean shaven, i need to moisturise.

The question really is, what moisturiser on your legs?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve been a dedicated metrosexual since before the term was even invented…I believe at one stage I had some kind of cleanser which was called, being a mens’ product, “scruffing solution”.

This is what my face feels like these days:

emac65
    Free Member

Blokes are meant to be rugged,end of ! 😯

uplink
    Free Member

Did any of you pretty boys take the metrosexual test I posted earlier in the thread?

Here it is again

According to that I’m a Jester

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well, I didn’t take the test, but as it’s Valentine’s Day, I’ve just done the vacuuming for mrs deadly dressed in just my pants!

bruneep

deadlydarcy – Member

Well, I didn’t take the test, but as it’s Valentine’s Day, I’ve just done the vacuuming for mrs deadly dressed in just her pants! 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

She’s even taken pictures…and before you ask, NO!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

pk-ripper – Member
    It depends whether you believe the marketing hype or not. Personally I use clarins for men, accompanied by clinique for men oil free anti-shine, as well as their pore minimiser and m-cover stick.

For the rest of me I use kiehls creme de corps which I rate highly, especially immediately post shower.

You’ve already said you prefer wine bars to pubs, and coupled with this revelation, leads me to come to only one possible conclusion…

You, sir, are a PONCE!

Depending on your skin type, your face will like either some sort of vegetable/fruit oil, or a glycerine based cream. Both can be found very cheaply, in simple forms. The spensive stuff just has smells taken out/put in, and are ponced up in fancy packaging. And suckers spend a fortune on it!

uplink
    Free Member

Some women just like to feminize their men hence the “just doing it for the wife/gf” quotes

Some just like being more feminine for some reason

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Ooh, deadly, you’ve just given me an idea!!! 8)

*wanders off to find feather duster…my cleaning tool of choice*

Flaperon

Well, I didn’t take the test, but as it’s Valentine’s Day, I’ve just done the vacuuming for mrs deadly dressed in just my pants!

They’re not going to believe that excuse down at A+E.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

They’re not going to believe that excuse down at A+E.

Very good..LOL

It’s ok, they’re quite used to seeing me now after my little “accidents”…they take sweepstakes on what story I’ll be using each visit.

Bunnyhop

Mr.Darcy(deadly) this is an opportunity not to be missed, share it with the other ladies.

Best thread for ages i.m.o.

Conor-nivea, cheap and cheerful.

hilldodger
    Free Member

If you want a cheap, effective mysteriously masculine ambiance then try a few drops of this

Conor
    Free Member

Massage oil is wasted on the face!

Bunnyhop… it’s OK but a bit greasy for my skin.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Massage oil is wasted on the face!

Oh, you’re on about shaving your face 😳

Daffy

Révive

Gary_C

You are all shirt lifting poofs…. 😉

Woody
    Free Member

Gary C – yep must be the gayest ST thread ever

The Lidl stuff is ok – the daily moisturiser and the anti-wrinkle and the intensive nightcreme all about £2 a pot…………….err……so I’m told 😳

Gary_C

😯

djglover
    Free Member

I have very dry skin on my face, and seriously I use olive oil. The hospital put it on our twins when they were in special care and it works a treat, much better than any nivea or fancy crap

Conor
    Free Member

Well, just back from Tesco. Got a date tomorrow night so no time to visit a chemist.

range was poor, doesn’t Tesco realise we need more than their own brand or Gillette face balm products!! I mean woman have more tampon options than that!

Anyway, I got some Tesco Skincare Intelligence (or SI) smoothing balm. It seems OK. Fragrance is a bit too brash though, I prefer a more natural, meadow type fragrance. But it’ll do for now.

corroded
    Free Member

Conor – don’t bother with the supermarket stuff or the super-expensive cosmetic stuff. The serious, over-the-counter stuff is Cetraben, which is to other moisturisers what a Nissan GTR is to a Micra.

Conor
    Free Member

I think I’ll just go back to the gay Israeli chap that sells the dead sea stuff in the shopping centre and get some of his moisturiser.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

oh my god, don’t ever by the cheaper end “man” products (the Gillettes, Tescos, supermarket brands etc) as they load them with what smells like concentrated Lynx mixed with condensed skunk jizz. You may well end up being a ladykiller, literally.

As for the basics, all a moisturiser has to do is hold moisture in the skin without being excessively greasy. Given that there’s a whole raft of different skin types due to hormones etc, you’re best off trying until you find one that works for you. If a cheap one works, then use it, it’ll do the same. If you want to spend more, that’s prerogative.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Oh, and apparently I’m King of all Metrosexual Land according to that quiz.

It said:

What can we say, you are 99-44/100% metrosexual. You walk the walk, you talk the talk and you live the life. All hail the primp King.

Result. All hail the king!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Moisturiser’ is closed to new replies.