Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Models wanted, Reading Newbury area, 3/7/8 August
  • wav3ydave

Hello all. We’re looking for some models for a photoshoot. It’ll be around the Reading/Newbury area on 3,7 and 8 August and you’ll need to be available on the 3rd and one of the other days. It’s a paid gig. We need ladies and gents.

You’ll also need to be a size M in cycling gear (cause that’s all we’ll have), athletic build, comfortable with using SPDs. Bikes and kit will be supplied.

If you’re interested then please email me on dave@f-at.co.uk and include the following info:
    – your contact details
    – your age
    – your height
    – your weight
    – your availability on the three dates
    – a recent photo of yourself, preferably not naked or anything. it’s not that kind of shoot

Cheers!

philconsequence
    Free Member

i could do the any of those dates after 5pm in reading, i’ve not tried spd’s but if you’re providing the shoes and stuff then i’d give them a go. i’m very sexy and can stare off into the distance whilst standing near bikes, i’m assuming my tattoo of the words ‘bikes are gay, but thats ok, so am i’ won’t be an issue?

nicko74

preferably not naked or anything. it’s not that kind of shoot

😯 ❓ 😥

theotherjonv

I’m more L than M, but I could squeeze into M if you’re short of athletic looking models

lordjenks
    Free Member

I have just emailed you.
    can provide own sidi’s if needed
    thanks

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What’s it for?

philconsequence
    Free Member

“private collection”

have you seen the film 8mm with nicky cage?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah, I was dissapointed it wasn’t about guns.

Talking about guns… mine are looking awesome with their new tan.

donsimon
    Free Member

– a recent photo of yourself, preferably not naked or anything. it’s not that kind of shoot

While we’re on the subject of tattooes, you’d not want to see my Ludo/Llandudno tattoo then?

philconsequence
    Free Member

not as awesome as deadly’s gunz

donnySimoney, a whatnow tattoo?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

BS… mine are super toned and now super tanned.

donsimon
    Free Member

donnySimoney, a whatnow tattoo?

It was going to be Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, but there just wasn’t the room. 🙁

philconsequence
    Free Member

too busy staring at your own gunz to see how much bigger deadly’s were?

i’m still not bothering with my biceps at the gym, i figure they’ll never be as good as deadly’s. if i tried i know i’d get them past your level, but when i know there’s better out there… whats the point?!

EDIT – i seee mr simon! did you know yeti doesn’t have any tattoos cos he’s scared?

weeksy

shame… i wish i were a medium 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m cool for an M in cycling kit. I need an L in sleeves though. 8)

donsimon
    Free Member

EDIT – i seee mr simon! did you know yeti doesn’t have any tattoos cos he’s scared?

Is this true Mr Yeti?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I don’t have tattoos because they’d spoil my beauty.

Well, and also because I can’t think of anything I love enough to get tattooed on my body than a picture of my own body.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I can send you a pic of my gunz with the next batch of protein shotz Yetski. I’ll get mrs deadly to photoshop them down to 50% and you can get them tattooed onto yours 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

It’s true then. 8)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Are they tanned? I only want the right one as I’ve got some scarring on that one which is only going a weird pinky-white in the sun.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Models wanted, Reading Newbury area, 3/7/8 August’ is closed to new replies.