Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • mobile Q..i need a phone that syncs with outlook..
  • scotia
    Free Member

Currently have an HTC that was given to me by a colleague..

It is useful in that it i can see my calander and it has GPS, but frankly for sms (i dont call that much) its rubbish.

Any nokia phones do the whole syncing thing? E52?

I dont want an iphone as i like to have battery for more than 1 day (not an apple hater – i have a macbook, i just dont want an iphone for many reasons, 1 being the battery).

Sandwich

Nokia E series all play nice with Outlook and I think my N95 was ok with it as well.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Which HTC have you got? There's a program made by JEYO that lets you send texts from within Outlook when your phone's connected. Worked well on my old HTC.
    IME, avoid Android phones, it seems to want to do funny things with syncing Outlook, as it tags contacts/calendar events as either Outlook or google account, not sure it works as well as my old Windows Mobile phone did for pure outlook syncing…

scotia
    Free Member

which HTC? i dont know, its grey and big.

I want to send texts when im out and about, not when im sat at my laptop!

I dont know what an android phone is..

mieszko
    Free Member

I do have a Nokia E61i for sale pretty cheap 🙂 Qwerty keyboard so texting is way quicker and apparently as Sandwich wrote E series work well with outlook.

Android is a new OS for mobiles, Nokia has Symbian etc.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Aye, if you don't get on well with the HTC, which will probably be running Windows Mobile software on it, try something like the Nokias suggested above.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘mobile Q..i need a phone that syncs with outlook..’ is closed to new replies.