Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mobile phone with decent MP3 player
  • swoosh
    Free Member

What mobile phones come with a decent MP3 player?

I have had a few Sony Ericssons in the past with MP3 player on it which is great but they have a habit of freezing and then restarting when listening to music or sometimes just when sat not being touched.

What other brands of mobile phones have a decent MP3 player built in? Nokia/Samsung etc? I have a £20 a month contract and I dont see the point in paying for a phone when i already give them £240 a year so cant be a super-dooper phone with all the bells and whistles. I have a SE C902 as an indication of the sort of phone i'm wanting.

Or can anyone tell me how to stop my SE phones from freezing and restarting? That would be ideal really.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Never had a problem with my sonys. Player on my nokias has been similar adn fine to use, though background-noisey on some phones.

trail_rat
    Free Member

issues i have with most mobile phone mp3s is the headphone jack . 2.5mm instead of 3.5 and invariably you end up with shit headphones or a weighty adaptor tugging on your headphone lead.

My e71 has a decent player – i sometimes use it through the loud speaker when im doing long rides.

TN
    Free Member

Nokia 5800 XM is great and they seem to be pretty cheap to get on contract – as in, mine was free…

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Just got a Nokia X6 on upgrade with a Orange £20/month 18 month deal. 16gb internal memory, drag and drop to upload music, sounds good with easy to use interface. Cant complain when it was free really. Job done.

VanHalen

i've just gone for a 5800

i;ll report back when it arrives tomorrow!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mobile phone with decent MP3 player’ is closed to new replies.