Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • MNPR -6th June.(with corrected postcode)
  • Bregante

WHichever one of you named its poo bag in the face on strava will be getting some Kudos for the name- only on here though

It was still warm too. Why the hell do people go to the trouble of picking up their dogs mess only to tie it to a tree?

scaled
    Free Member

Watching the strava ‘flyby’ is awesome 😀

Daz was almost in Rochdale by the time gaz left the pub

dazh

Cheers Gaz, Good ride that. Another piece in the jigsaw of how to link up all the rides into one as I don’t know those trails much.

eightyeight
    Free Member

Thanks for the guiding, was a lovely ride. My legs are humming from stinging nettles, but it’s oddly satisfying…

And re: Dogpoogate, it did helpfully draw your attention to an eye-gouging wire fence tear. Swings and roundabout and all that.

Harry_the_Spider

…but not the head high carrier bag full of shit? 😉

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Not sure how many of you noticed this but towards the end of the ride when we were debating the best way to get back (we ended up dropping down to the railway footbridge) a couple came to their upstairs bedroom window to give directions. They were both naked and she was clutching the curtains to save her modesty…

Still, they were helpful though!

Harry_the_Spider

Had a bit of everything. We saw an owl and a very fat man sunbathing in the cab of a pickup near the garden centre.

To clarify. The owl was not sunbathing.

There was a frog also.

horridge
    Free Member

Can I add to the list with a fox caught in my head light. Missed it though!!!

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Yes i had a spectacular encounter with an owl – beautiful birds.

There were also ducks, swans and geese on Crompton Lodges

dazh

There was a girl in a bikini who had been swimming in the river too, not that I was looking much. 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

I’d forgotten about the “Cheese Cutter”.

tthew

Meh, sounds ace. But I was stuck on the M56 due to someone threatening to throw themselves off a bridge. ‘spose they were having a worse day than me in the end. But next Monday – :mrgreen:

mikerigby

Feeling 2 types of discomfort today. First is my slightly stiff legs after a great ride. The second is down to the missing skin from my arm. Still really enjoyed it and saw an owl, frogs and a newt.
    Missing for the next to MNPR’s because of the Football and not my slightly broken body.
    Cheers guys.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘MNPR -6th June.(with corrected postcode)’ is closed to new replies.