Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • MNPR – April 3rd – Littleborough with Two Options Edition
  • Harry_the_Spider

Due to a bout of almost unheard of forward planning we have a choice of two routes for next week.
    TWO ROUTES!
    Count ‘em!
    Count ‘em again!

Mordor or Piethorn depending on ground conditions. Either way it will be the absolute cat’s ass.

The Wine Press
    OL15 0AZ
    8:15 blast off

Bring money for beer (and take it home again with you if they shut early)

Ciao for now.

binners

mintimperial

Yay! 😀

The Wine Press
    OL15 0AZ
    8:15 blast off

Anyone who’s not been before, if the weather’s nice the pub car park gets full fast, and I think the landlord generally prefers nice clean diners who buy lots of food and booze to be able to park there, so please dump your vehicles along the road in the Hollingworth Lake Country Park carpark if it’s remotely busy, ta!

binners

Who’s playing out tomorrow then? Looks like it’ll be dry enough for Mordor 🙂

duncancallum

should be, although I have just spannered my ribs again gardening.

dangerous stuff this gardening!

Harry_the_Spider

I’m in.

dienamic

I’m in too, work permitting!

gixer71109
    Free Member

I’m in

Harry_the_Spider

Anyone else?

binners

It’ll be Corsa central tonight, in this weather. Which should mean that not only will the ride be accompanied by the sound of happy hardcore echoing over the lake, but the pub should be open when we get back 😀

stormtrooper
    Free Member

I’ll be there. I’l bring some glow sticks 😆

mikerigby

Can’t bloody make it tonight, have to go to the theatre, not my choice. Have a good one fellas.

Harry_the_Spider

Mike, if you are going to see Bat Out Of Hell suspend your prejudice and enjoy it. It is fantastic!

dazh

I’ll be there. There’s a high chance of my bike falling apart though.

mikerigby

It’s the Commitments. Had a nice steak first and now waiting for it to start. I am sure I will enjoy it, but I’d rather be on my bike.

nach
    Free Member

On my way, I’ll just be, er, speed dishing a rear wheel for the next ten minutes 😯

Harry_the_Spider

Srava

Top ride chaps.

Next week… Turton (again).

binners

Good run last night chaps…

[url=https://flic.kr/p/TwWtcp]The White House. Blackstone edge[/url] by bin lid, on Flickr

Will the curse of Turton strike again?

136stu
    Free Member

Srava

Top ride chaps.

Hiya mate, sorry for the partial hijack but intrigued by your route – coming back over the moor are you following the drain rather than the pennine way? (and sorry if thats dumb, just dont know how accurate strava is) Cheers

Harry_the_Spider

Drain line.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘MNPR – April 3rd – Littleborough with Two Options Edition’ is closed to new replies.