Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Mmm Bop
  • fudge9202
    Free Member

Anybody got one let me know how they ride they look awesome in lime – drooool!!

bol

Just posted on your other thread. Depending on the type of riding you do, I would say it's a very good choice.

messiah
    Free Member

I'm 5'11" and the medium I borrowed felt huge. I'd love to try a small because the medium felt like it had potential.

hora
    Free Member

A salesman will be along shortly to give you the spiel

trout
    Free Member

Well I am just back in from a small pootle and I am loving every minute on mine
    I am no expert riding god but it feels to work very well on all the terrain I have used it on

wors

i have a blue pig im 5'11 and have a medium and is fine. Does everything i want it to.

spev

Just built mine but i've not ridden it yet 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

my blue pig is a small and im five ten it fits and rides great

CSteHT
    Free Member

I have the Mmmbop about 3 weeks now. Its an amazing bike. Really liking it. Nothing in Ireland it cant do. Friend of mine has one too, he is currently on a J1 visa in the US and says there is nothing in Utah or Montana he can't climb or descend. Mine is lime green, so it looks S**THOT too!

IanW
    Free Member

Can we have pictures please.

spev

here we go

CSteHT
    Free Member

I can't put up pics on here but if you go to http://myragley.com/ you can see mine, Should be the first on the page. I only put the photos up today.

brant
    Free Member

Hi – I was just about to come here and post about two new mmmbops appearing this morning 🙂

http://myragley.com/tag/mmmbop

CSteHT
    Free Member

Spev, I like the blue a LOT. Awesome bike.

smudge
    Free Member

troutie,
    have you put youre new forks on yet?

fudge9202
    Free Member

Cheers guys pics have made my mind up going is my super lightweight Kona Kula whippet pics coming soon and I'm off to see a man called Brant (probabley a blue with a lovely white fork preferably rockshox!) Hope for a sub 26lb build
    Any ideas about good components for these frames would be appreciated

spev

as pictured mines about 29lb, but then I haven't made any special effort to make it lighter 🙂
    (my forks are the biggest burden at about 5.5lbs)

fudge9202
    Free Member

Here is my kona i will be getting rig of:

trout
    Free Member

Yes Smudge was taking the old pace ones off on wednesday when the Parcel force man turned up with the Rockshox
    Brilliant bike now 28 lb and that is with the big tyres on

CSteHT
    Free Member

Mine is in around the 29lb mark too. My friend who also has the Mmmbop got his to 24 odd lbs. But he did spend a small fortune on it. So it is possible to make them light bikes but be warned, it will cost you a pretty penny.

nickc

Don't normally comment on bike builds, but blimey, is a prerequisite of ownership the ability to built truly gopping looking bikes?

Haven't seen one I like yet

fudge9202
    Free Member

nickc
    SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS!!

allthepies
    Free Member

The MmmBop headtubes just look comedy.

hora
    Free Member

I must be getting old as on climbs I keep putting my hands in those bar end positions and thinking 'maybe I should try them'.

bol

The big version is even less pretty – although it looks a lot better with the stickers. I really like the bean can head tube.

ton

bol, best i have seen so far………… 😉

bol

Does it look at all familiar Ton? You probably recognise the crank too. 😆

firestarter
    Free Member

its a blue pig rather than an mmmbop but you get the idea 😉

lyons
    Free Member

brilliant bikes… Mine with air revs and sensible build doesnt weigh much, so is light enough to be quick up the hills. But its still really fast going down, it handles everything at aston hill.It aslo jumps quite nicely when i went to chicksands to ride teh 4x.

Buy one.

billyboulders
    Free Member

If Blue pigs are allowed then can I join in too 🙂

Old photo taken back in Feb when I first got it. Brakes and stem have changed since, I been too busy riding it to stop and take any more recent pics! Awesome bike, rides brilliantly.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Mmm Bop’ is closed to new replies.