Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Missus caught me at it !
  • lagerfanny
    Free Member

Said she wouldn't be home during her break today, so I thought why not strip down & replace bearings, shock seals, etc and generally have a 'spring clean'

Funny, she didn't even stay for a cuppa, lol.

showerman
    Free Member

are you do that to, i even put an old rug on the floor still get thar funny eye look from across the room

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

😯

I got caught once after a kitchen service because I'd cleaned the kitchen (ealry on in marriage, not done any housework up to that point), and she just jumped to the conclusion that the bike had been in bits in the kitchen. She didn't like it when I told her I'd been shagging the old slapper from next door though…….

adeward
    Free Member

2 of the 5 bikes in the kitchen belong to the GF

smiffkin

Deny everything! Sound indignant and claim someone must have broken in and stripped your bike down in the kitchen. No? Actually it didn't work for me either!

Zoolander
    Free Member

I got rumbled for doing some fettling in the lounge the other week. It seems some fork juice may have come to rest on the laminate floor and turned it into somthing ice rink like. Oopsy!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Zoolander's post is sailing close to proper double entendre territory 🙂

Waderider
    Free Member

You mean there is an issue with using any room as a bike storage and service area?! I must have married the right girl.

ps44
    Free Member

What spin speed for bike bits ?

marsdenman
    Free Member

Now, if I got caught in the kitchen, with my 'other woman', and then tried to say i'd only stripped her rear end to give her a good fettling…….. there'd be trouble 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Missus caught me at it !’ is closed to new replies.