Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)
  • Miserable, miserable places
  • duntmatter
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It can’t be that bad can it duntmatter?

duntmatter
    Free Member
    redthunder
    Free Member

Somebody had a go at Severn Beach. I did’nt her when riding by on the Seawall 😉

Hannah – Severn Beach Swimsuit 1 by markymoo_uk, on Flickr

DrJ
    CountZero

I concur with TJ.
    I’ve been about 6 times & couldn’t wait to get away each time. IMO It’s so bad….my eldest son has lived in Camden for 3 years & I haven’t been to see him yet, but he comes to North Yorkshire & says, ‘what are they Dad’ & I say, ‘fields & trees son’.

He should get away from the tv and the Playstation a bit more. He might actually see some trees and grass,
    That London looked like this just over a week ago. Looks just fine to me:

How about Princetown, Devon? Every time I’ve been there it looks like this:

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I haven’t been through all this thread so someone may already have got there first, but in my reasonably well-travelled-in-the-UK experience, Craigavon is the biggest, deepest sh1thole it has ever been my misfortune to visit. I thank God that I only had to visit for one day.

Xylene
    Free Member

Just back from Scunthorpe for the weekend………..highlight of the trip – going to a large garden centre.

We looked up things to do in scunthorpe when we arrived at my mates house – only had three things on the first link – one was to go to a pub with a kids play area, second was a pottery place that was closed and third was another pub with play area.

Cheek barsteward took us to a garden centre and amused himself as a tour guide of it.

Viewing 8 posts - 201 through 208 (of 208 total)

The topic ‘Miserable, miserable places’ is closed to new replies.