Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Misbehaving when the lady of the house is away
  • Pook

I have a pint of ale, just had a takeaway, I’m sitting on STW and watching telly.

Mild rebellion.

😈

What do you get up to?

nealglover
    Free Member

All that, but with more booze and less STW.

(and just wearing pants :mrgreen: )

stuarty
    Free Member

Peace n quiet
    Couple of sly beers after work
    TakeawAy chicken curry in the bath
    Remember put your rubbish in next doors bin

Saves time at the inquest..

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Strip and rebuild a bike in the lounge while the footy is on. 8)

Edukator
    Free Member

How long before you Google “Tumblr XXXXXX”, XXXXXX being the fetiche of your choice?

ton

i used to live on bacon n mushroom butties when MrsT went away.
    whilst listening to all my old punk tunes.

sweepy
    Free Member

My Mrs accuses me of ‘going feral’ when she goes away. Last time I got all defensive, then realised there was an axe on the coffee table.

stimpy
    Free Member

Mrs Stimpy is away right now…my bike has moved into the house with me and I live on beans on toast with loads of chilli sauce. Perhaps a small snifter every now and then too… 😀

therag
    Free Member

Bike service in kitchen & search google for tulisa home movie!

easygirl

Go and see an old girlfiiend ans shah hag her

GrahamS

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHcxBf-JUMA[/video]

meehaja
    Free Member

Wife goes out with her mum friends on wednesdays. I vacuumed the lounge and then stripped a hub on the chopping board to celebrate.

Good times.

brakes
    Free Member

added to the list
    my wife never ******* goes away though
    if she does I tend to live on egg and bacon sandwiches, Tropicana and biscuits

user-removed
    Free Member

Beer, smoke in the house and dog allowed up on the sofa with me where he presents his belly for a rub. Six days grace left! Last time saw my old Kona in the living room getting fettled. Got busted though as I stuck a picture up on here to ask about quill stem adaptors and she saw the photo on the laptop…

toby1

Weird, I’m not sure I’m any different with the wife around, maybe the TV is on a bit more when she is in.

donsimon
    Free Member

I generally put some trousers on and walk around the house like I’m the boss.

Markie
    Free Member

TF2, cereal and juice. W00t!

fd3chris
    Free Member

The dog gets 100% of my attention instead of the 99 he is used to !

Squidlord
    Free Member

maybe the TV is on a bit more when she is in

Mine’s off! My wife‘s a bit common likes to have the TV on all the time. I have blissful silence when she’s away.

bigyinn
    Free Member

What no pron?

qwerty
    Free Member

Dress up in her lingerie, take a picture of yourself and then send it to her so she realises what she is missing 😉

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

I have Football on and a Glass of red, in a pint glass as I’m not being posh 🙂 The Bike has also been parked in the kitchen ready for tomorrows ride 🙂 I’m sure she will give it evils at breakfast time in the morning 😆

I drink beer, smoke in the house, eat junk food if I feel like it, let the dog on the sofa and sometimes do some bike maintenance inside whenever I want. If I want the footy on, she goes and watches tv in the bedroom. It’s great not having an uptight Mrs.

vorlich
    Free Member

Why not try a danger w**k in the back garden?

fenred
    Free Member

Reading the above makes me realise there is a posi side to being single 😀 … when I have my kids every other wkend they now think it’s “normal” to have bikes in the house, tools in the kitchen and various bike related para’ dotted about.

Never had a meal in the bath though, just chalked that one up on the TDL.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m darn sarf, Mrs is in That London. I’m here having just logged on to STW and chosen this as the best topic to comment on.

I have beer.
    I’ve made and ate a fine Chilli.
    I’ve burped.
    I’ve kicked out 73miles on the roadie today.
    I have smelly feet.
    I’m wearing combats and a white t-shirt that makes me look a little bit like Sting (but I have slightly longer hair (all of it)).
    I’ve not shaved.
    I have my paddleboard leaning on my stairs and it’ll stay there until after the weekend.
    I’ve just watched Mission Impossible 3 (again)
    I’ve bought Dark Choc Digestives which I’ll have for breakfast.
    The milks gone off in the fridge.
    My spare room smells of rancid bib shorts and merino underlayers.

I rock me.

birky
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUsLDoEbq8A[/video]

nonk
    Free Member

this is the best thing i have read in my adult life.

heads off to phone the curry house.

peteroughton169
    Free Member

i listen to the who and chemical brothers really loud, or put on a film with the surround sound on really loud so the windows shake. or the jobs ime supposed to do that have been building up.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Usually I plan a nice meal that Mrs Coolhandluke wouldn’t like or a curry take away, a few beers, maybe some wine and a nice ( loud ) action movie.

jon1973
    Free Member

I have a pint of ale, just had a takeaway, I’m sitting on STW and watching telly.

Mild rebellion.

It’s only rebellion if you’re watching TV in your underpants.

I’m struggling to think of many things I’d like to do less than eat a curry in the bath.

garage-dweller

Last time she was away it was half an hour late to bed for our son and watching something directed by Kubrick. She doesn’t have my movie tastes.

Last night was a garage night…bike fixing and Donni Darko on the garage telly while I changed a headset and bars.

rOcKeTdOg

i just bought a bike on Ebay

oops

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    elliott-20
    Free Member

Telly off, tunes on (albeit quiet because the kids are in bed), bike in kitchen in varying stages of disarray, playstation dusted off and I stay up to silly o’clock in the morning as the bed feels strange when she’s not here.

nick3216
    Free Member

I’m darn sarf, Mrs is in That London. I’m here having just logged on to STW and chosen this as the best topic to comment on.

I have beer.
    I’ve made and ate a fine Chilli.
    I’ve burped.
    I’ve kicked out 73miles on the roadie today.
    I have smelly feet.
    I’m wearing combats and a white t-shirt that makes me look a little bit like Sting (but I have slightly longer hair (all of it)).
    I’ve not shaved.
    I have my paddleboard leaning on my stairs and it’ll stay there until after the weekend.
    I’ve just watched Mission Impossible 3 (again)
    I’ve bought Dark Choc Digestives which I’ll have for breakfast.
    The milks gone off in the fridge.
    My spare room smells of rancid bib shorts and merino underlayers.

I rock me.

You are Jim Pooley and I claim my £5.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

My missus went to Oz 3 months ahead of me,
    I ordered a case of fine wine
    Filled the freezer with Pizza
    Got know what was good on the local curry house menu
    Though nothing of making sure I had enough beer in
    Found the end of the volume scale that had been missing for a while
    Watched proper films (to the end without her falling asleep!)
    Did the dishes when I ran out
    I ordered a case of fine wine
    Filled the freezer with Pizza

and repeat

Now I’m over here looking for a job and skint so no fine wine pizza or take away but during the day loud music and no need for trousers till at least lunchtime!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No trousers ’til lunchtime!

Ah, that troublesome second album.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

[/quote]I drink beer, smoke in the house, eat junk food if I feel like it, let the dog on the sofa and sometimes do some bike maintenance inside whenever I want. If I want the footy on, she goes and watches tv in the bedroom.[/quote] It’s great being not having an up a tight Mrs]

fixed it for you 😉 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Misbehaving when the lady of the house is away’ is closed to new replies.