• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by beej.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Microsoft Surface Pro 4
  • Just got one to replace a smashed Pro 3.

Ooh, it’s a little bit nice…

Nicer screen, nicer pen, nicer keyboard – still getting to grips with it, but liking the UI so far

And I’m not hating Windows 10 – yet.

That’s all

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

I was very impressed with the pen when I had a play with one a couple of days ago. The new Windows 10 unified apps and being able to stream from xbone to it also seemed very slick.

youngrob

I really like the look of this. The screen is sharp and the trackpad on the type cover is the best windows one I’ve tried. I’m saving for one now. Which model did you get?

mashiehood
    Free Member

i have the three with the new pen and keyboard – love my surface, use it for notes, scribbling, drawing, typing. Ditched the ipad, macbook if only i can find a good replacement for the iphone i could be apple free!

geoffj

As a fully signed up Mac fan boy I think they look fantastic – I like the look of the magnetic pencil.
    I could be tempted.

tonyg2003

I got our IT dept to send me one. Should be picking it up on Thursday and looking forward to trying it out.

CHB

I got one last week on launch day (my early Xmas present to ME!).
    I went for the base M3 model as I never do anything more than t’internet, mail, office and Netflix, all of which it handles with aplomb.
    I love the silence of it and the fact that it doesn’t feel like a hot water bottle like my Surface Pro 1 did.
    The screen is amazing, and the new trackpad is good too. Overall very happy. I bought from John Lewis to get the two year warranty.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Spam reported

molgrips
    Free Member

My wife’s got a non-pro 3, with new pen, purchased to help annotating documents. It’s superb. I want one for sketching out diagrams and concepts at work, something that we currently burn through a modest amount of paper doing.

beej

Still waiting for my work one to arrive… having to make do with a loaner pro 3 at the moment. I could have had a Surface Book but that will probably be a few months more to wait.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Microsoft Surface Pro 4’ is closed to new replies.