Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Microsoft Minesweeper (Expert/Advanced Level): What's your best time?
  • pstokes99
    Free Member

I don't have it on my computer at work (so never play it), however I have a mate who does who has done it in sub 90 seconds.

Is that a good* time?

* (as well as a clear indication he doesn't work hard enough)

UncleFred
    Free Member

Sounds good.

I've been having Freecell sessions the last couple of weeks. I haven't found one game I can't finish yet.

allthepies
    Free Member

With or without "cheat mode" ? 🙂

avdave2

Uncle Fred try Game 11982.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

According to Mrs TJ who wastes a lot of time on this 90 seconds is good – but she has done it in 72!

I think I shall remove it from the 'puter

epicyclo

Brilliant time, I got down to 108 a few years back.

I deleted the game in the end, much too addictive, and my hands were starting to seize up.

MrTall
    Free Member

I've done a best of 88 and numerous sub 100's. I got addicted to this game years ago as i used to play it whilst stuck on hold to insurance companies at work.

Now i just play it out of habit when i get a few spare minutes or am on hold again.

I've read about the various 'cheats' but have never used one (wouldn't know how too). Can't understand why you would want to cheat at such a simple game?

72 is incredible but the record is down in the low 40's i believe. I simply can't understand how it can be done in sub 80 seconds as on a sub 100 game i barely pause for breathe and the mouse never stops moving. Those peoples hands must be super fast.

I love these basic games (hearts & solitaire too) but strangely am not into other games at all and have not owned a games console since my ZX Spectrum in the very early 80's.

theflatboy
    Free Member

can i just check, is it 1995?

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Hack the registry and set impossibly low best times on a colleagues machine. Leave leader board open on their screen. Watch frantic clicking ensue.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Microsoft Minesweeper (Expert/Advanced Level): What's your best time?’ is closed to new replies.