• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • "Micro adventure"
  • glasgowdan
    Free Member

Shut up! It’s just a day/weekend in the oitdoors! Is this term just used to make city kids feel like that funky crazy outdoors guy?

molgrips
    Free Member

Probably.

You’re trying to make these people feel inferior or something? Is that a nice thing to be doing?

TheBrick
    Free Member

I think the idea is more to get people to get out there and do something small even if they do not have time to go on a big adventure.

MSP

I wish I was a funky crazy outdoors guy, maybe I need to plan some micro adventure.

Who really gives a **** what they call it, letting some kids do something a bit different can only be a good thing.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Shut up! It’s just a day/weekend in the oitdoors! Is this term just used to make city kids feel like that funky crazy outdoors guy?

CountZero

Well, I’m intending to spend a week camping on my own, in a field tucked away near the coast in South Devon.
    No facilities at all, I can light a fire, there’s a pub within reasonable walking distance, and another that I could walk to, in about an hour.
    At my age, it’s something of a micro-adventure to be camping at all, let alone stuck away on my tod! 😀
    I must say I’m really looking forward to it, it’ll be more of a B&B, any cooked food will be at the pub along with some quality beer; I know the pubs, and there’s no way I could match the quality of the food!

Tiger6791

I’m going on a

#Microbikeride

May not even get further than my driveway 🙂

rene59
    Free Member

There’s a lot of city kids here!

I am with the OP on this one.

Tiger6791

I’m in the book 🙂

MSP

There’s a lot of city kids here!

I am with the OP on this one.

They do micro adventures for country bumpkins as well, they get given £10 and sent to buy a gram of smack in a suitable inner city hell hole. If they survive they will have an experience to fondly remember as they chew on grass and look longingly at sheep..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘"Micro adventure"’ is closed to new replies.