Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Michael O'Leary's 33 daftest quotes
  • will
    Free Member
    mtbfix

Self publicity – win.

ElShalimo

I find him to be an adious little sh1t but some of those are genuinely funny

Junkyard
    Free Member

I find him to be an odious little shit but some and none of those are genuinely funny and i never got past number 12

piemonster

Brilliant, that’s getting shared on the tinterwebz

Squidlord
    Free Member

Meh. The man’s a tool.

chickenman

Funny thing is (and yes I’ve had my own Ryanair experiences)that when you can safely fly in brand new aircraft half way across Europe for the cost of getting a train 150 miles it’s still a no brainer using them. They could really do with being a bit less unpleasant to their passengers..but I guess that would mean paying their staff proper wages. 🙁
    The Panorama exposé a couple of years back was pathetic though; having a go at them for screwing Boeing to supply cheap planes…I mean to say, are we supposed to feel sorry for the company that makes Cruise missiles?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Disappointed that they haven’t included his best, leaked from an email (but he probably wanted it seen) discussing Ryanair’s pilots wanting to join BALPA…

“They can join the taliban for all I care, but they’re not joining a **** union.”

😆

(not long after 9/11)

cranberry
    Free Member

15 “The most influential person in Europe in the last 20 to 30 years has been Margaret Thatcher. Without her we’d all be living in some French bloody unemployed republic.”

Spot on.

zokes
    Free Member

Well, I for one, and quite glad she’s dead. Hopefully Cameron will go the same way shortly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Michael O'Leary's 33 daftest quotes’ is closed to new replies.