Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Metallica Cover – Bill Bailey
  • unsponsored
    Free Member

fenred
    Free Member

rack n’ horns just shot to first place on my Chrimbo list!

colournoise

Went to see him in York a few weeks back. Came on in a blaze of glory to do that cover but one hooter had gone bizarrely out of tune and when he hit it just sounded so ridiculous. Cue Bill Bailey collapsing to the floor in a (totally genuine as far as I could tell) fit of foetal hysterical giggles. Tried unsuccessfully twice more to finish the track without cracking up before he finally managed to grit his way through the bum notes.

Pure class.

slainte 😆 rob

P20

Yes we saw him at Newcastle a few weeks back. Excellent. He even described the mother in laws laugh as a tasered chaffinch

Sonor
    Free Member

This is him doing Gary Numan’s cars…in French. You’ll have to get through the 30 second add at the beginning, but it’s well worth it.

French Cars

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Saw his current tour down in Plymouth – haven’t laughed so hard in years, genuine tears rolling down cheeks moment – my chest still hurt the following day! class.

grahamt1980

Went to see his orchestra show at the O2 a few years back, the man is a total genius when it comes to music.
    The dandelion mind bit when everyone ends up worshipping the Ood is amazing, he is just cracking up

brooess
    Free Member

can’t believe he played with them at Sonisphere! 🙂
    Wonder if he can play Lulu on horns?

rOcKeTdOg

Excellent

racefaceec90

is there nothing that man cannot do 😀

rOcKeTdOg

Grow a proper head of hair?

tazzymtb

his slayer is fantastic and I’ve seen him on stage with billy brag doing a duet of bill’s homage to billy “unisex chip shop” 😆

nickf
    Free Member

His Billy Bragg is outstanding – Unisex Chipshop

“Do you want salt and vinegar”, was what they made her say,
    But in the language of the ghetto,
    That means, “Help, I’m a woman in chains”

(damn, beaten to it by tazzy)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Metallica Cover – Bill Bailey’ is closed to new replies.