Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Met Parabellum odd fit! anyone else tried one on
  • postierich
    Free Member

Had a weak moment and bought a new lid on Paddys day when they were doing £17 off over £99 on CRC,anyway I’ve always had Met helmets and a large but I found the Parabellum to be huge and the adjuster @ the back dig in when I adjust to fit so much so it was painfull to use. Sending it back for a medium but that will probably be to small anyone else finding the fit to be odd?

coatesy
    Free Member

Tried one years ago, and found it very short and wide, pressing on the front and back, and rattling side to side. conversely, tried an Anaxagor,which was too long, and not wide enough. Don’t think i’ve got a particularly odd shaped head, not had a problem with other manufacturers.

paganman
    Free Member

I just got one from crc too with the st.paddys day offer.
    Lovin it so far, size large fits a treat but I’ve a head like kryten’s off red dwarf.
    Vents really well and my new helmet mojo enabled me to clean a rooty bit that normally stops me dead on a local ride

proberts
    Free Member

I ordered one from CRC a few weeks ago, I totally agree, the fit was odd and it was pretty painful to wear just wandering around the house.
    It went back for a bell super which I’m well pleased with!

Cheers, Paul

postierich
    Free Member

exchaged for a medium and its perfect fit on its largest setting!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Met Parabellum odd fit! anyone else tried one on’ is closed to new replies.