Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Merseyside Fat Bike beach ride Sunday 9am
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

Anyone with the morning spare this Sunday and who has a Fat Bike is more than welcome to join a few others for a Bimble up the beaches and sand dunes from Crosby towards Southport.

9am at the southern end of the Iron Men beach.

We all ride north together then return to your base as and when you want to.
    Or join me for a big loop from 8am starting near Aintree

timc
    Free Member

Normally I would join, formally Crosby but now in Maghull but I’ve plans Sunday Sadly, next time for sure

steve_b77
    Free Member

That would be fun, but my wife is due any day (well sh’es now 2 days over) so I can’t make it, maybe in the future as I would love to try my bike on proper sand riding.

voodoo_chile

That’s sizeist !!! Sounds good have a good time

rOcKeTdOg

I would but I’ve got a broken knee

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

im in as you know John 🙂

JohnClimber
    Free Member

timc and steve_b77 drop me an email and I’ll make sure you know about the next one.
    The weathers looking great (for a change) this Sunday morning.
    Anyone coming if you’ve not ridden on sand before please make sure you use dry lube after a de-grease

project
    Free Member

Just a note about parking sefton are introducing pay and display around crosby car parks, in the next week or so, kep an eye out for new regulations time limits etc.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

project – Member
    Just a note about parking sefton are introducing pay and display around crosby car parks, in the next week or so, kep an eye out for new regulations time limits etc.

Cheers for the info, it’s the first I’ve heard about it.

I’m luck as I’m an off road ride to the front so no need to park there, but it’s good to know

duncancallum

I miss living in formby at times

JohnClimber
    Free Member

About 10 out maybe less maybe more.

Any one have tomorrow morning spare for a spin in the sand?

freddiest

I might be out. I’m in Southport tho so could meet you up here.

voodoo_chile

Fatties !!!!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Andyflaw
    Why not do as another rider is doing and jump on the train down to Waterloo (near the ride start) and ride north with us?

freddiest

Sounds like a plan John. Might just do that.

holdsteady

Ah I saw what I assume was you guys stopped near ice cream van near Ainsdale beach entrance last Sunday, there were about ten of you on assorted fatbikes, looked like you were having fun. I’m very fat curious, very tempted to get a cheap wazoo and leave it at my Mum’s to use when I stay up in Southport.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Merseyside Fat Bike beach ride Sunday 9am’ is closed to new replies.