• This topic has 52 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Merlin….
  • Coleman
    Free Member

To be fair your op wasn't that clear to start with hence a few random replies. When I realised what your problem was I went on Merlins site and everything seemeed ok but didn't want to buy anything so couldn't replicate the glitch. Sorry.

Dobbo

Pook – Member

do you lot ever read a full thread? or just the title, first post, then the reponses to your own witticisms?

I must admit to not even reading the first post. Shall I go back and read it now or have things moved on too far?

cookeaa

I read the OP and all the others, none were actually very interesting, what is interesting is the history of the spork

Dobbo

I've got a placky spook and it bends too easily, it flipped a spookful of beans all over my beloved one the other week. I've got a Tifoon from Alpkit now.

Tiffoon

cookeaa

Tifoon, Nice…

Dobbo

Weighs virtually nothing and works a treat, I would recommend.

And Pook, Alpkit website works well and you get what you ask for if that helps. Just thought I'd mention that. 😐

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I also replaced my free bendy spork with a tifoon, a far superior product.

Pook

sometimes i love this site. sometimes i hate it. earlier i hated it, spork has made me love it. and you all too.

IdleJon

Pook, I ordered a pile of stuff off the Merlin website yesterday – it took me around 40 minutes of waiting for screens to change etc. I eventually got there and managed to pay.

I dropped an email to them just to let them know that the new website is soooooooooooo slooooooooooooooow.

Junkyard
    Free Member

the name does not display on my t'internet i get to buy a titoon will it be as much fun as it sounds?

ChatsworthMusters
    Free Member

PIA to get through the door if you visit them. Got one of these electric locks on it, and if no-one's about when you buzz you're just left standing there like cheese at fourpence.

Don't think they are that fussed about dealing with real people.

Dobbo

Pook – Member

sometimes i love this site. sometimes i hate it. earlier i hated it, spork has made me love it. and you all too.

That's good, we love you too. All good fun I hope! 8)

Pook

Except you Dobbo. I've put a mark next to you in my little black book.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Merlin….’ is closed to new replies.