Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Merlin VIP 10% – is it broken?
  • kevin1911

Right, I’m logged in to Merlin, and signed up for newsletters, and have got VIP pricing before.

But now when I add items to my basket, even if they have the VIP Compatible label on them – the price in the checkout is the same as it was on the item – i.e. no extra 10% off. Have they changed the way prices are displayed so it already takes into account the 10% off?

K

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Not for me at about 3pm anyways. Got some schwalbes with discount + vip 10% + the extra 15% off today voucher thingy. Checked priced before login and it was defo higher.

Maybe it’s cookie related or something? Are you in privacy mode / a different computer…..

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

This happend to me last week (or previous week).

It worked with the helmets (i.e. VIP then 10%) then when I went to purchase some sidi road shoes wouldnt work

Logged off a few times and same again – worked for helmets(the only other code offer on at the time) but no shoes.

Emailed them but nowt- didnt buy the shoes.

Love Merlin to death though.

amplebrew

I logged onto Merlin 30 mins ago and it refused to show the 10% discount.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

So I’ve just logged out and the tyres I ordered (schwalbe nobbly nics) are listed at 34.95. I login they are 31.46. I add todays code they are 26.74.

I’m on chrome / windows.

kevin1911

Not just me then…will try again in the morning.

Edit: But seems to be working ok for others. Most curious. Will try on a different PC/browser. Couldn’t find the local cookie.

kevin1911

Nope. Different machine, different browser, same problem.

DT78
    Free Member

Not working for me either (just checked)

Mugboo

Won’t work for me 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Merlin VIP 10% – is it broken?’ is closed to new replies.