Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Merlin Cycles
  • Kit
    Free Member

Are excellent. They stopped being my LBS 4 years ago when I moved back to Edinburgh from Chorley, but I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

And if merlinman is still on here, the bike's spotless at the moment 😉

travellingman
    Free Member

On the basis of the wheel I received from them today I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
    I'll say no more until they've had a chance to resolve the problem but if they don't, I certainly will…..

dansweet123
    Free Member

Been using them for the past two years, including an xtr/mavic 717/dt revo spokes wheelbuild and they've been impeccable. The service is top notch too.

Smuzzy
    Free Member

Ordered a chainset at 2pm Yesterday, arrived 7:30 this morning….. I hate Merlin, I had to get out of bed!!!!

fubar
    Free Member

[bites tongue]

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Always been good, going right back to when they were hidden away in ormskirk.
    Had a few sets of wheels from them, last been about 2 yrs ago. That one was spot on, one before was a bit loose. But usually they're pretty good, especially given the amount they build

grimey
    Free Member

I've had mixed experiences. Ordered loads of stuff and generally they are excellent, and always easy to get hold of to talk through things.

Have had a couple of problems with orders being cancelled out of the blue with no option to back order or alternative item offered (both cases they didn't have stock of an item that was "in stock" at time of ordering).

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Great prices and good choice of stock, I've always bought over the counter and never mail order as I'm quite local.

But they are a miserable bunch who work there, smile for once lads

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Merlin Cycles’ is closed to new replies.