Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Memory Foam matresses – where to buy in the NW?
  • RustySpanner

Thinking of investing in one of these, but would like to at least lie on one before buying.

Anyone recommend somewhere in the north west that we can go and try a few out?

Alternatively, which manufacturers/brands would you recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Don’t bother just lying on one, no point. In-laws got one on their spare room a while back, cheap one ‘cos it was rolled up so easy to get home. Hated it the first couple of times we slept, just felt wrong. Love it now and sleep better in it than on our expensive-ish pocket sprung one.
    So just buy it, a test ride will only lie to you, or at least it did to us.
    Hope that helps, although I suspect it might not…

big_n_daft
    Free Member

http://www.1stforcomfort.co.uk/#index=tab-1

about 500m from a trail centre 😉

jonba
    Free Member

The Tempur ones have a trial period. Well worth having one for a while, as above I found it a bit wierd at first but now would never buy another “normal” matress.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

An ex had one I found it comfy but got too hot. Don’t suppose that helps either, sorry.

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

Recently bought a ‘Sweet Dreams Aloe Vera 2000’. It’s pocket sprung with 2000 springs with a layer of ‘memory foam’ on top. They are manufactured in Burnley. I can only describe my sleep now as ‘comatose’!

One thing to bare in mind is that all UK mattress manufacturers get their ‘memory foam’ from the same supplier (Vita).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Memory Foam matresses – where to buy in the NW?’ is closed to new replies.